Answer Something For Me

#21GoldenSun3DSPosted 1/23/2013 7:44:20 PM
...How did you manage to misspell your own name in your poll?
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
#22king_darksPosted 1/23/2013 7:46:22 PM
Gogo726 posted...
I don't get genuinely pissed off at Nintendo very often, but Wii U getting gba games announced before 3DS is f***ing BS!

Love dat entitlement. Nintendo promised you **** as far as gba games.
---
School days are back.
#23GoldenSun3DSPosted 1/23/2013 7:48:01 PM
king_darks posted...
Gogo726 posted...
I don't get genuinely pissed off at Nintendo very often, but Wii U getting gba games announced before 3DS is f***ing BS!

Love dat entitlement. Nintendo promised you **** as far as gba games.

Wow, fanboys will defend anything.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
#24king_darksPosted 1/23/2013 8:00:19 PM
Can't really post on psp -_- However the whole gba fisaco bugs me. @Golden sun. All Im stating are undeniable facts. They don't owe you anything regarding gba games. It is nintendo asset to distribute as they may and using it to boost Wii-U sells is their motive then who are we to rage at them for breaking a promise that was never made? Not defending the company actions yet sometimes people on this board acts like nintendo is spitting in their face because they aren't specifically catering to them.
---
School days are back.
#25ceedofevilPosted 1/23/2013 8:47:49 PM
Razieru misspelled his name on purpose to bring it closer to the 3DS board's standards.
---
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert
#26GenericName9Posted 1/23/2013 9:11:21 PM
NO wait Nintendo, STOP!!! That's the wrong.....owww too late...butthurt.
---
If you were a boss I'd deathmatch ya in a minute!
#27Gogo726Posted 1/23/2013 10:41:50 PM
king_darks posted...
Can't really post on psp -_- However the whole gba fisaco bugs me. @Golden sun. All Im stating are undeniable facts. They don't owe you anything regarding gba games. It is nintendo asset to distribute as they may and using it to boost Wii-U sells is their motive then who are we to rage at them for breaking a promise that was never made? Not defending the company actions yet sometimes people on this board acts like nintendo is spitting in their face because they aren't specifically catering to them.

I'm not arguing about the legality of their actions. I just think that, especially given who Nintendo Direct videos are targeted at, that this was a giant middle finger to fans.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#28Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:32:32 AM(edited)
ceedofevil posted...
Razieru misspelled his name on purpose to bring it closer to the 3DS board's standards.

Cookie for you. I knew someone would get it, eventually.

And if it isn't old In the Dark (king_darks). Listen up. Don't come here trolling with your usual lop-sided Business 101 philosophies rife with horrid and willful ignorance that you are trying to agitate everyone with.

Until you actually earn some credibility instead of argue what you are deluded into thinking are facts, keep your posts in your head. Hell, last I checked, I shut you down from spewing this Nintendo's doormat whining and Reggie Fils Amie garbage.

"Herp, derp, Nintendo owes you nothing. Herpa derpa, you aren't entitled to anything."

So, by your "brilliant logic", I suppose they are in business to do what the hell they please; yet it is OUR money that's supporting them, genius. It's called thinking, and thinking outside the box. Try it sometimes. You may actually learn something.

Get a clue. No one wants to abide by your lack of standards and drone-ready stance. Just keep blindly praising Nintendo aimlessly and wasting your money on any bag of **** they throw in your face.

When your lopsided "logic" turns into something that sits on an educated claim for once, and you kill the boy scout ranting and raving, then we can call that a start for you.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#29Angemon_23Posted 1/24/2013 5:54:54 AM
eshop still not being account based.

That is worse.

---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover