Zelda 3DS

#1smashmastermiiPosted 1/23/2013 1:22:10 PM
So i was thinking, for the 3DS they should make an all new game using the engine that they made OoT3D with, and since MM basically goes more in depth and focus just on the story of Young Link after OoT, they should make it so its a whole game focused on just Adult Link, maybe taking place a decade or so after the events of MM (so he would be a bit older of an adult than in OoT, but just by a few years). It could take place in hyrule again, but since OoT kinda shows a darker future of hyrule, under the rule of ganondorf, it could take place in hyrule after a decade of peace and harmony. The towns could be a bit bigger and more lively, people would look and sound happier by the way they talk, etc...

I also think it would be cool if Link started off kinda with a bit of recognition as the hero of Hyrule, instead of the poor village or forest boy that he is in most games. The game could maybe take place around the beginning of a new war against hyrule led by a new antagonist, as well as tie in with a plot that has to do with some other dark force (maybe dark link, cause plot twists are cool and so is dark link). It would be cool to also see more focus on the power of the triforce (giving link new abilities at some points in the game, maybe even bring the sword beam into the 3D world)

And idk how far Nintendo would go with a Zelda game but it would be cool if it ended with Link sacrificing himself to save Hyrule, thus ending a trilogy and maybe telling a story of how the hero will come again (it could talk about Links royal bloodline or whatever, then show a quick picture of a newborn baby with the triforce on his hand that resembles Link)

Tell me not that would all make a crazy Zelda game?
#2MrAntike184Posted 1/23/2013 1:54:14 PM
I really like your idea's, but it needs to be very good to make me trust Nintendo to make a Zelda game. Skyward Sword and Spirit Tracks weren't bad if you compare them to a Mario game, but were terrible if you compare them to any other Zelda
---
Were All Originals? Nah