Does this system have achievements?

#1Baseman(Moderator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:20:38 PM
Or anything like the 360 where it's noted online when you complete something notable?

Thanks. Thinking about getting this for the upcoming Fire Emblem game.
---
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#2PokeCrisPosted 1/23/2013 2:22:09 PM
Nope.
---
3DS FC: 0430-8439-5209
#3ceedofevilPosted 1/23/2013 2:24:04 PM
No, but there are games that have achievements in the game itself.
---
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert
#4DuckerdooPosted 1/23/2013 2:24:38 PM
No it doesn't. Games that use achievements have an in-game feature.
---
I gotta lay off the games. They're starting to affect my work performance.
I keep trying to 100% my job, and aim for meaningless achievements.
#5Baseman(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:34:34 PM
Would any of you recommend this system for someone like me who has always played on a television?
---
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#6ORANGE666Posted 1/23/2013 2:36:03 PM(edited)
Typical moderator, doesn't know anything about the thing they moderate about. I post a topic in the Guild Wars 2 forum about GW2, and a moderator locks it because its "off topic". Is gamefaqs so cheap they can't hire people to moderate, they have to hire kids and ignorant adults?

Not ranting specifically against you, its just the moderators here are just so bad.

And no, Nintendo systems don't have systems like that, they're against the idea.
#7yankee6903Posted 1/23/2013 2:35:41 PM
Baseman posted...
Would any of you recommend this system for someone like me who has always played on a television?

Depends on your preferences really. I was a console only guy until I got the VIta and shifted to the majority of my play time on it. This sold me on getting a 3DS as well. I am now about 75% gaming on a handheld and the majority of it is at home.
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#8Baseman(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:40:31 PM
Typical moderator, doesn't know anything about the thing they moderate about. I post a topic in the Guild Wars 2 forum about GW2, and a moderator locks it because its "off topic". Is gamefaqs so cheap they can't hire people to moderate, they have to hire kids and ignorant adults?

Huh? There are no moderators assigned to any specific board. It seems your ignorance makes you hostile. That's not a good trait.

It's an honest question. Thanks for answering after your ill informed rant.
---
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
...--|D)ASEMAN--...
#9ZhacariasPosted 1/23/2013 2:40:37 PM
Baseman posted...

Yeah sure. If you want the television experience, get a Vita. (good luck waiting for good games, though) If you want a completely new experience, get a 3DS. Having glasses-less 3D, two screens, touch screen, motion detection, and mobility is really a blessing.
#10ceedofevilPosted 1/23/2013 2:41:12 PM
I recommend it to everybody, but that is just to get more streetpassing available everywhere.
---
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert