Joined the 3DS XL master race today

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Joined the 3DS XL master race today
4 years ago#41
Dunno where to find my FC, walk me through it and I'll post it.

Is there any sort of achievo system on the 3DS?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#42
Not really. There's accomplishments in Streetpass Mii Plaza, but you'll never complete them unless you are either lucky, live near urban areas, or plan a trip to Japan. I'm not joking about that last one. Went on a study abroad in June until July and I finished off all the panels from the first major update until Mario tennis update.

Friend code would be up on the top bar, you'll see a smile face icon in a box. Click that and that should set you up.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
4 years ago#43
Icecreamdunwich posted...
DishSoap posted...
I think the xl comes with the surround sound setting on, put it on stereo and it will be a bit louder

Will do. And I heard the CPPXL is massively overpriced if you import?

20 dollars is overprice?
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
4 years ago#44
hey congrats! I just joined too (yesterday, blue ) and got NSMB2 and Theatrhythm final fantasy.
PSN: senbonzakura713
4 years ago#45
I like the idea of theaterhythm but I don't think final fantasy songs are very memorable so I wouldn't know them.

My friend code is:

cammy
2294-3820-2838

I'll accept adds from everyone but if you start bugging me with messages all the time or whatever then I just deletecha.
4 years ago#46
Some games have their own achievements, like Shinobi which I recommend for a very fun challenge.
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert
4 years ago#47
I'll never get an XL unless they make a redesign that gets rid of the jaggies. Dat resolution need to be improved. Can't stand the way games look on it compared to the OG one
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
4 years ago#48
Shinobi does look fun.

Strange side note: Can not connect to the eShop at all through personal hotspot on my iPhone. Weird
4 years ago#49
What is CPP?
4 years ago#50
POOKISTAN posted...
What is CPP?

Circle Pad Pro, an addon that gives you a second control stick for certain games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Joined the 3DS XL master race today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived