Any Zelda announced for 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any Zelda announced for 3DS?

User Info: Makeveli_lives

Makeveli_lives
4 years ago#11
legionofpancake posted...
Transdude posted...
In December, there were some hints of Majora's Mask, but we haven't heard anything about it since.

That'd be nice, or something new... I just think it's funny that people have been prying for a Majora's Mask remake and they announce one for the questionably loathed game in the series instead.

People on this board have been asking for a remake to Windwaker forever.

User Info: paramite12

paramite12
4 years ago#12
Makeveli_lives posted...
legionofpancake posted...
Transdude posted...
In December, there were some hints of Majora's Mask, but we haven't heard anything about it since.

That'd be nice, or something new... I just think it's funny that people have been prying for a Majora's Mask remake and they announce one for the questionably loathed game in the series instead.

People on this board have been asking for a remake to Windwaker forever.

Yes, exactly. When I saw that it was for Wii-U and not 3ds, I was definitely disappointing...
trolls, trolls everywhere

User Info: WickedSickJosh

WickedSickJosh
4 years ago#13
No Zelda for 3DS announced. But a while back they said that Super Smash Bros would be released for the Wii U AND 3DS, and they announced official footage of Smash Bros would be shown at E3...so, there's that..
Currently Playing: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (PS3), WWE '13 (360), New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any Zelda announced for 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived