So, time for a 3DS Nintendo Direct? XD

#11abbyhitterPosted 1/24/2013 9:20:22 AM
Squirrelette posted...
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
It's about damn time we got an Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct. My body has been ready for years!

^This^. So much this.

Animal Crossing is not a system seller like Pokémon. It will never get as popular as Pokémon. Pokémon deserved its own Nintendo Direct. Animal Crossing does not.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#12AbysmalTrinityPosted 1/24/2013 9:31:25 AM
There won't be anymore Directs this month, probably in February.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#13Kyoshiro12345Posted 1/24/2013 9:33:40 AM
abbyhitter posted...
Squirrelette posted...
It's about damn time we got an Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct. My body has been ready for years!

^This^. So much this.

Animal Crossing is not a system seller like Pokémon. It will never get as popular as Pokémon. Pokémon deserved its own Nintendo Direct. Animal Crossing does not.

plus animal crossing 3ds has been out for a while, i bought and downloaded the full game in nov, my bday
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#14AbysmalTrinityPosted 1/24/2013 9:36:56 AM
abbyhitter posted...
Squirrelette posted...

^This^. So much this.

Animal Crossing isn't a system seller?

Wild World sold 11 million copies, City Folk sold 4 million copies, and the original sold 3 million copies.

New Leaf also sold 2 million in Japan alone so far... That tells you it's a popular series.
---
Simply Abysmal
AbysmalTrinity
#15poptarts22Posted 1/24/2013 9:41:13 AM
LOLRIFAN posted...
am i the only one who wishes there was a button on vc to quick load a save state?
pressing the touch screen is inefficient for rapid reloading the same state(stupid iceman stage water area...)

Well if you are going to cheat your way through a game, you might as well have SOME inconvenience as punishment.
#16LOLRIFANPosted 1/24/2013 9:51:31 AM
poptarts22 posted...
LOLRIFAN posted...
am i the only one who wishes there was a button on vc to quick load a save state?
pressing the touch screen is inefficient for rapid reloading the same state(stupid iceman stage water area...)

Well if you are going to cheat your way through a game, you might as well have SOME inconvenience as punishment.

you don't know how save states normally work,do? regardless i'm not cheating i'm TRYING to practice a specific area of the level you cannot EVEN die in that section of the level so it's not like a can do a suicide to reset the level or i'm dieing and reloading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9udoAsemTsk 56 seconds in is were i'm stuck
i'm having trouble with clearing a gap,even with perfect timing the gap is too long to make without a running start that's why i want to practice.
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84