What percent of your RPG's do you finish?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What percent of your RPG's do you finish?
3 years ago#21
The only RPG I started but didn't finish was Final Fantasy VI, although I only played a few hours of it. (That's not including Persona 3 FES, which I'm currently playing, of course.) Other than that... I stopped playing Tales of Phantasia for a few years after I bought it, but I eventually came back, started a new file, and beat it. That's all I can think of.
Currently Playing: P3F, LoL
3 years ago#22
I beat most of my RPGs. I occasionally put them down for various reasons and then it can be hard to pick them back up, but I usually do eventually finish them
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3 years ago#23
for me it depends on what kind of rpg its if its a turn based rpg then i always finish all the ones i play but thats only because about 95% of the games i play are turn based rpgs
3 years ago#24
I would say I have beaten 99% of the RPG I play but in my defense I lost that 1 game. I usually play through the story in the day time and grind at night and sleep in my history class (Not all the time mind you).
My 3DS FC: Is a secret to everybody...
Twitter @DJ_star_knight
3 years ago#25
I've beaten all of the RPG games that I happen to own or buy. The majority of them are completed as close as possible to 100% with few exceptions (i.e, beating FF9 in so many hours to get a certain knight's best sword- I always like to take my time with RPGs so stipulations like this are never done.

Examples of RPGs I have played and completed:

FF1-10 (and 10-2), 13 and 13-2
Dragon Quest 9 (A friend owned DW1-3 but I never had time to beat them when he moved away)
Tales of Phantasia, Legendia, Abyss, Symphonia,
Star Ocean 3 (except for the trophies- I didn't have time to get them all)
Mario RPG (and Mario and Luigi games)
Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
Wild Arms Alter code F and Wild Arms 4
Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim, Oblivion

And a lot more but these are the only ones I can immediately think off.
For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. ~Sun Tzu
3 years ago#26
Almost every one of them, I plan to finish the remaining ones soon.
3 years ago#27
I tend to finish them all storywise just not 100% sidequest complete because sometimes some JRPGs have really stupid sidequests
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
3 years ago#28
I've beaten every RPG aside from Kingdoms of Amalur...still need to finish that one.
GamerTag : Robur1985
Carpe Noctum ~ Carpe Diem
3 years ago#29
99%, Stuff i emulate or games like FFVII i never bothered to complete, But games i buy retail i ALWAYS beat them
3 years ago#30
All of them, no matter how bad they are (FFXIII).
Persona 3:FES cost me 20 dollars. Best 20 dollars I have ever spent.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What percent of your RPG's do you finish?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived