Its been one year since the Circle Pad Pro has been released...

#11JoeBudden42Posted 1/24/2013 8:02:51 PM
No I regret buying it. I honestly prefer playing RE:E without it.
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#12VealiquincePosted 1/24/2013 8:31:00 PM
AppleJockRida posted...
Why cant Nintendo just release an eshop update for kid icarus allowing people who own a circle pad to have the option of playing it like it should be played: dual stick shooter/action game?

Dual analog controls are horrible and the only reason why you enjoy it is because you're used to it. When XBOX360 was released I found many games to have 'bad controls' because after only having used the superior mouse my thumbs found the experience clunky, clumsy, and not my thing. One of the reasons I found Wii appealing is because of the point controls and initially found even Red Steel easier to control than Halo or Gears of War.

Dual analog controls should be left to games like flight sims and I'm very pleased to see game developers experimenting with newer more efficient ways of control. It's unfortunate not all end users have hands physically fit enough to enjoy them.
---
Vealiquince=Perfection
Number Of People Who Agree : 1.56x10^23 Number Of People Who Disagree : i
#13xXMrWolfXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:57:42 AM
JoeBudden42 posted...

I don't entirely regret it because I thought this accessory would be somewhat rare in the future. Just like the NDS rumble pack that came with Metroid Prime Hunters. I still have it...
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611
#14PokeMasterPosted 1/25/2013 10:08:43 AM
I only use it for MH3G, but I don't think it's necessary at all.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#15Plasma EXEPosted 1/25/2013 10:12:36 AM
xXMrWolfXx posted...
JoeBudden42 posted...

I don't entirely regret it because I thought this accessory would be somewhat rare in the future. Just like the NDS rumble pack that came with Metroid Prime Hunters. I still have it...

I don't remember getting a rumble pack with that game
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336
#16xXMrWolfXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:07:35 AM(edited)
Plasma EXE posted...
xXMrWolfXx posted...
JoeBudden42 posted...

I don't remember getting a rumble pack with that game

Game Crazy/Target only had this promo when it released back then. The case may have also looked different sorta rainbowish I think. I have the box in my room somewhere...
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611
#17iammaxhailmePosted 1/25/2013 11:10:22 AM
Never bothered to get one.
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#18levelmaster2Posted 1/25/2013 11:16:37 AM
What is the difference?
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"