whys nintedno trying so hard to turn me off

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/24/2013 6:21:40 AM
me: i want majoras mask remake, my fav zelda

nintendo: we want to remake lttp, one of your other favorites

me: SURE!

nintendo: nah we'll remake the worst 3d zelda of all time, windwaker. too bad.

me: hey i love mother series, my fav original series by nintendo'

nintendo: we will never give america another mother game. why? idk..we just wont. no reason

me: it would be pretty sweet if they stopped making so many mario games and brought back other well loved series...

nintendo: here have nsmb 2, nsmb u, another mario sports title, paper mario, mario kart, etc!

me: XL is so much better than 3DS regular but i want black

nintendo: here, have blue, red, no black no white, lets seclude you to pick one of two colors. lets make this the system with the least color choices of all time, when its the only system we have worth buying because wii u has no games yet

seriously nintendo stop screwing with me. i want to give you my money, but you wont take it.
#2Catcher_FreemanPosted 1/24/2013 6:24:53 AM

Your argument was already invalidated here.

me: it would be pretty sweet if they stopped making so many mario games and brought back other well loved series...

nintendo: here have nsmb 2, nsmb u, another mario sports title, paper mario, mario kart, etc!

It's not Nintendo's fault that Mario is more popular than those other series.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8Ri7C.jpg - Viridi is best goddess.
#3marioparty17Posted 1/24/2013 6:29:42 AM
LOL u mad
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#4JoeHigashi2000Posted 1/24/2013 6:53:57 AM
I thought there was games for Wii U... I don't own any of the "old" titles except for Batman Arkham City.
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 1/24/2013 7:05:20 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
me: i want majoras mask remake, my fav zelda

nintendo: we want to remake lttp, one of your other favorites

me: SURE!

me: hey i love mother series, my fav original series by nintendo'

nintendo: we will never give america another mother game. why? idk..we just wont. no reason

me: XL is so much better than 3DS regular but i want black

nintendo: here, have blue, red, no black no white, lets seclude you to pick one of two colors. lets make this the system with the least color choices of all time, when its the only system we have worth buying because wii u has no games yet

seriously nintendo stop screwing with me. i want to give you my money, but you wont take it.

What! Nintendo not doing everything you want? time to sue them!
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#6xellos667Posted 1/24/2013 7:06:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7E-25Posted 1/24/2013 7:07:03 AM
Just go search images if that's a problem. Honestly, what is wrong with people these days trying to get turned on by a videogame company...
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#8xellos667Posted 1/24/2013 7:08:20 AM(edited)
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Stopped reading there since you lost all credibility with that sentence.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#9laxnd23Posted 1/24/2013 7:18:31 AM(edited)
ITT: TC tries to advocate how his/her desires are the only thing companies need to consider.

Seriously dude, stop feeling like Nintendo cares or should care about you as an individual. They're a company. Wind waker, while not the best Zelda, is very well liked. Mother has some weird censorship problems last I heard and that's why they aren't bringing it back. And stop with the goth phase and get either blue or red.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#10confettistormPosted 1/24/2013 7:21:24 AM
Me: I want Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey and Luigi's Mansion.

Nintendo: Here you go! And we'll throw in Project X Zone!

Me: *empties wallet*