Nintendo download jan 24th. Super C hits VC, A devilish demo, and Shadow wars.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo download jan 24th. Super C hits VC, A devilish demo, and Shadow wars.
4 years ago#11
This is funny, because, out of the blue, I decided to listen to the whole soundtrack last night, picking a game I've never had the chance to play before. Had no idea it was going to be on the eShop today. Strange coincidence.
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
4 years ago#12
that's why i deleted my post i was mistaken i thought super contra was snes (because "super") but after a quick search it was on nes as well as two other platforms
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84
4 years ago#13
kukingina2 posted...
DarkIVloon posted...
i pity the foo who's never played Super C b4.

well I didnt even know this existed lol... I played contra to death though back when I was a kid

You're going to like it. I actually one of the few that likes Super C more then the original.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
4 years ago#14
Crap week. Nothing interests me. Moving on.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
4 years ago#15
Super C? That came right out of nowhere.
As a PC gamer, I am more of a self-proclaimed Agent of Chaos, looking to destroy gaming all for the lulz.
4 years ago#16
kukingina2 posted...
Contra sequel?!? you think the 30 lives trick still works? im getting this game lol

It only gives seven lives I think.
XBOX Live Gamertag: FangBanga84
"Friends Don't Let Friends Drink Starbucks"
4 years ago#17
Wish it was Operation C. I can play Super C through Contra 4.:c
4 years ago#18
Why do both VC services have Super C, but none of them have Contra?
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo download jan 24th. Super C hits VC, A devilish demo, and Shadow wars.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived