Luigi's Mansion has Local and Online Multiplayer!

#31Cookie_AromaPosted 1/24/2013 1:25:47 PM
McmadnessV3 posted...
Cookie_Aroma posted...
Is it single-pack local multiplayer?

Single pack, multipack, and online.

Yesss :)

I wonder if the story mode will have selectable difficulties (normal, hard, and expert) like the multiplayer mode does.
#32360pagesPosted 1/24/2013 1:28:06 PM
When was a game length so important?

Sonic 06 is about 15-30 hours long, but it's painful every second

Sonic colors can be beaten in 2-4 hours and it's a fun game.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#33ssbmrocksPosted 1/24/2013 1:37:36 PM
This topic is kinda funny. From all of the browsing of the 3DS/Wii U boards over the last year or so, I've seen a lot of people complain that Nintendo never includes online modes with their games (see NSMB2, NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Fire Emblem Awakening, the list goes on).

This game gets delayed so online multiplayer can be added. What do I read in this topic? "This looks pointless, Nintendo should just focus on a good single-player game and cut out the useless multipalyer crap!"

What the hell people? What do you want from Nintendo? You get online, you complain. You get a good single-player, you complain.

Personally, I'm looking to the online in this game.
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#34Banjo2553Posted 1/24/2013 1:37:41 PM
360pages posted...
When was a game length so important?

Sonic 06 is about 15-30 hours long, but it's painful every second

Sonic colors can be beaten in 2-4 hours and it's a fun game.

This.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#35DeathSoul2000Posted 1/24/2013 1:58:17 PM
ssbmrocks posted...
This topic is kinda funny. From all of the browsing of the 3DS/Wii U boards over the last year or so, I've seen a lot of people complain that Nintendo never includes online modes with their games (see NSMB2, NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Fire Emblem Awakening, the list goes on).

This game gets delayed so online multiplayer can be added. What do I read in this topic? "This looks pointless, Nintendo should just focus on a good single-player game and cut out the useless multipalyer crap!"

What the hell people? What do you want from Nintendo? You get online, you complain. You get a good single-player, you complain.

yeah, it was one person complaining, not all of us, and FYI, he's an idiot.
#36DarthFloatyPosted 1/24/2013 2:04:35 PM
This looks awesome! Glad to see Nintendo working to keep their games new. I was already happy for a sequel, and this is just awesome! :D
#37NeonYoshi11Posted 1/24/2013 2:05:36 PM
urmomishawt04 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5-_kQYTU7AA

Seems so pointless.

You help each other as a team catch ghosts on each level within a time limit.

There are different rooms that you can track on your map and once you have them cleared you move to next level.

Every 5 or at top of Tower is a Boss.

You earn points and upgrades as you progress, or I should say you can.

Multiplayer actually looks fun.

I wasn't going to get this game. I never played the first one and the whole capturing ghosts thing doesn't excite me too much as the Boo levels in any mario game are my most hated.

The multiplayer might make me pick it up at some point.

Especially considering that was only 1 mode.

There are more game modes, so they obviously have put a decent amount of time into this game type.
#38McMarblesPosted 1/24/2013 2:21:00 PM
ssbmrocks posted...

Nintendo Derangement Synsdrome defined here. Everything Nintendo does is ALWAYS wrong. Always. Because Nintendo.
---
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#39catsimboyPosted 1/24/2013 2:29:06 PM
I think the co-op thing looks fun, I'm just glad it's not some stupid team deathmatch like they're shoving into Tomb Raider now THAT is pointless especially seeing the next Gears game is coming out a couple of weeks after so the Tomb Raider server pop will plummet. That's the thing, if games have unique multiplayer that sets it apart and doesn't detract from the singleplayer that's great, if it's the same old TDM, CTF junk then it's worthless because people who play that will always migrate to the big name titles like CoD, GoW, or Halo.
#40XashowdPosted 1/24/2013 4:37:56 PM
Next time I get the chance, I'm going straight to Youtube on my desktop. I really wanna see this vid, because Online Multiplayer, especially Co-op, means another game I can have tons of fun with. Once I get a Job, this game is going to be a high priority after FE:A. Definitely gonna keep LM:DM on my radar.
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.