EO4: Meet The Classes

#11KingJaggiPosted 1/24/2013 11:14:01 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
We've gone so low as to now oversexualizing 5 year olds?

Why are you implying that sexualization is okay in the first place, and why are you looking at fictional female characters and gauging their ages as if you participate in pedophilific activities?

Aren't you the one that posted the video? You also said to enjoy them in your thread post. You probably frothed at the mouth studying the video before posting it.

It's pretty obvious that EO4 takes pedophilia to new heights, what a sick game whats even more sick is that 30-40 year old japanese men drew them and probably got hard off them. Why else would you dress a bunch of 5 year olds as a bunch of whores?

I don't need to gauge their ages or study them to know they're around 5 years old. Anyone who buys this game should be locked up

Lol
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#12rikusora50Posted 1/25/2013 1:58:15 AM
ORANGE666 posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...

Why are you implying that sexualization is okay in the first place, and why are you looking at fictional female characters and gauging their ages as if you participate in pedophilific activities?

Aren't you the one that posted the video? You also said to enjoy them in your thread post. You probably frothed at the mouth studying the video before posting it.

It's pretty obvious that EO4 takes pedophilia to new heights, what a sick game whats even more sick is that 30-40 year old japanese men drew them and probably got hard off them. Why else would you dress a bunch of 5 year olds as a bunch of whores?

I don't need to gauge their ages or study them to know they're around 5 years old. Anyone who buys this game should be locked up

So, you're good at identifying five year olds? That's a strange power to have...
---
When pointing a gun at Kevin Mask's head, don't count to 3, count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.-smithkakarot
#13Black_AssassinPosted 1/25/2013 4:25:06 AM
blueninja4444 posted...
This first person battle is just the opposite of immersive.

But real life is in first person.
What now?
#14ORANGE666Posted 1/25/2013 10:19:17 AM
rikusora50 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...

So, you're good at identifying five year olds? That's a strange power to have...

It isn't that hard to speculate peoples ages, and besides that fact, I'm speculating a cartoons age, which is near impossible to tell. But its made obvious in the trailer that they're in the 5-6 age range. If you watch anime, you'll notice that the japanese start changing the artstyle for ages at 7.

But besides that fact, are you really arguing the babies in the trailer aren't as young as they are? It's sad that EO fans have nothing left to hold onto except reassurance and a boner.
#15Nickcool1996(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:31:08 AM
ORANGE666 posted...
rikusora50 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
ORANGE666 posted...

It isn't that hard to speculate peoples ages, and besides that fact, I'm speculating a cartoons age, which is near impossible to tell. But its made obvious in the trailer that they're in the 5-6 age range. If you watch anime, you'll notice that the japanese start changing the artstyle for ages at 7.

But besides that fact, are you really arguing the babies in the trailer aren't as young as they are? It's sad that EO fans have nothing left to hold onto except reassurance and a boner.

Are you really attracted to 5-year olds? That's bad dude.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#16ORANGE666Posted 1/25/2013 11:00:05 AM
Nickcool1996 posted...

Are you really attracted to 5-year olds? That's bad dude.

Nope, not even buying this game. Not of fan of 1st person dungeon games. And what did I say that makes you think I'm attracted to 5 year olds? They're obviously oversexualizing them in the game, which means that players are supposed to take in interest in them. Does pointing out bad people make me a bad person?
#17ItemBreakPosted 1/25/2013 11:01:51 AM
ORANGE, stop trying to be Einvalt. It's not working.
#18ORANGE666Posted 1/25/2013 11:12:08 AM
ItemBreak posted...
ORANGE, stop trying to be Einvalt. It's not working.

Can't be helped, so much reassurance; EO fanboys have stooped to be ignorant of half naked babies in their games. Atlus is a sick company, why did couldn't they make the girls older?
#19thatmovingbushPosted 1/25/2013 11:28:54 AM
yab posted...
I was hoping they'd be TF2 parodies

---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
#20Black_AssassinPosted 1/25/2013 11:33:14 AM
I'm starting to think moderators are an endangered species in GameFAQs.