Nintendo's removing demos from the eShop

#21SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/24/2013 10:04:20 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
You know its Nintendo's eshop... they control the content on it and hypothetically if any content were to disappear Nintendo could be blamed for it.

Its 100% more likely that the owning company took down the content.

Nintendo can still be blamed for it since they make the console and the owning company can't just add or remove anything without Nintendo's knowledge. Letting company's do that would be a horrible business decision. So it's 100% more likely that you are just blindly trying to defend Nintendo by talking out of your backside.

I was just kidding I dont even know what the hell you're talking about. So in response to your response to your response please refer to my previous post.

^Can't follow a conversation

^Calls others kids

Yeah, real strong backing to your argument there.

You turned right around and called people kids also. So you calling him out on it makes you nothing but a hypocrite. If you think that makes his argument weak, then yours is just as weak. Learn not to be so ignorant.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#22PokeMasterPosted 1/24/2013 10:37:26 PM
I take it that this is NA eShop?
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#23Bahamut_10thPosted 1/24/2013 10:51:22 PM
Stop assuming Nintendo is to blame everytime a game/demo gets removed.
It's usually the companies with rights over the games/demos that decide what gets done with them.
#24ferofaxPosted 1/25/2013 1:15:59 AM
Everything on the main pages are just links to the software. They just move around the links, but if it's there, it's there. This is why most early items can actually be searched ahead of time.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#25Bancario51Posted 1/25/2013 1:22:34 AM
people getting mad at nintendo for 30 uses for demos

people getting mad at nintendo for removing demos

what else is new?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#26Boney00Posted 1/25/2013 1:25:34 AM
This topic really needs to be removed because the title is false and misleading.
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964