Is it better to turn off or keep it in sleep mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it better to turn off or keep it in sleep mode?

User Info: SolidSnake2011-

SolidSnake2011-
3 years ago#1
Is it better to turn off or keep it in sleep mode?

User Info: rahxephon122

rahxephon122
3 years ago#2
When I first got it I used to turn it off every night. But after the first month I've just left it continuously on.
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!

User Info: felipin24

felipin24
3 years ago#3
I always leave it on. Not sure if thats the best thing to do though. Have you read the manual?
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293

User Info: RyuVegas

RyuVegas
3 years ago#4
I haven't turned it off since I bought the thing back last Black Friday. >.> This "Always on so I can resume from wherever I last stopped in whatever game I was playing" feature of it always being in sleep mode is pretty f***ing sweet. Batteries seem to last the same rate no matter what.
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: KI:U, OoT3D, SM3DL
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
3 years ago#5
Better to leave it on.

It's designed to be kept on all the time. Just leave it on overnight on the charger/cradle and you're fine.
I get all my updates and spotpass stuff during the night usually and it's good to go in the morning.
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
3 years ago#6
Its like the tech used in phones, its designed so you can keep it on forever. Just charge it or whatever at night if you need to.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it better to turn off or keep it in sleep mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived