Does Nintendo have any plans to bring Four Swords back to the Eshop?

#11robomasteralphaPosted 1/25/2013 1:55:08 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Isn't it the same 4 swords game that was released on GBA with ALttP? It's not like NO ONE can get it now, you just have to track that down.

Not quite. They added some stuff.

Even then, having X number of people track down the original cart can present problems. Having played it, I can tell you that getting a game going even with the required hardware and software is like pulling teeth.
---
Shop smart. Shop Mario Mart.
#1290sRetroGamingPosted 1/25/2013 4:01:11 AM
megamachopop posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
megamachopop posted...
Well there are $2 games on the e-Shop. I don't see why it couldn't be.

Its A Zelda Game... Not Shovelware.

Bingo.

Except it was a free game given out for the anniversary. It'd be nice if other people could get it too. I don't see why they'd jack up the price.

I'm not saying i would want them to do that lol. i'm just saying realistically that will never happen as long as it's a Nintendo IP. Zelda is one of Nintendo's top tier franchises and that alone means it will never drop in price, at least for digital games. they're not really competitive when it comes to pricing things.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#13DeathSoul2000Posted 1/25/2013 4:37:58 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Isn't it the same 4 swords game that was released on GBA with ALttP? It's not like NO ONE can get it now, you just have to track that down.

the re-release actually made it so you can play on your own, as opposed to multi only. plus it also has new levels.
#14xellos667Posted 1/25/2013 5:35:58 AM
Don't worry, no matter what has been said by people or even Nintendo themselves, I'm 99.9% sure that Nintendo will release it again at one point. Just be patient, it will happen for sure.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#15rahxephon122Posted 1/25/2013 7:15:59 AM
Maybe they're upgrading it to 3dsware.
*wishful thinking*
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!