Should i sell my PS3 for a 3DS XL ?

#11thompsontalker7Posted 1/25/2013 6:29:41 AM
Surprised at the number of PS3 protectors.

But I too agree, save your PS3, save up for a 3DS. Took me about a week of work to earn one but it was worth it
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#12thatguyoncheesePosted 1/25/2013 7:22:54 AM
buy a used 3ds. not XL.

gg.
---
do you even lift bro
#13RazieruPosted 1/25/2013 7:23:22 AM
Sounds like you should have actually sat down and thought this one over, TC. In any event, you're wasting a PS 3 on a 3DS XL no matter how you look at it.

> PS 3's tech is infinitely better.
> Even if you manage to sell it for a reasonable price, you're still downgrading like hell given that tech alone.
> You're selling a quality system for a budget one just for a couple of games on it?
> Bought a PS 3 for the same reason.

Next time buy smart, not impulse buy. In other words, don't sell your PS 3. Live with the hasty mistake of buying it for only two games. It will be less punishing than selling it for less than half its price (if that) just to get a budget system because a mere three games on it interest you.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#14Dual-Shock3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:37:45 AM
wow you guys seems pretty unanimous.

is it really that bad selling off the PS3 cuz i've played most of the AAA games that were out and only GTA V and Tales Of Xillia interest me.

If i keep my PS3 i'll have no choice but to wait till April to get a unit of 3DS XL :(

Yet i wanna play Fire Emblem Awakening and Etrian Odyssey so badly >_<
#15Rizaadon007Posted 1/25/2013 8:58:57 AM
Dual-Shock3 posted...

is it really that bad selling off the PS3 cuz i've played most of the AAA games that were out and only GTA V and Tales Of Xillia interest me.

If i keep my PS3 i'll have no choice but to wait till April to get a unit of 3DS XL :(

What about Tales of Graces f? You should check out Persona 4 Arena as well, if you're into fighting games.
---
"Welcome to the Velvet Monorail! This place resides between Dream and Universal Studios!" -Cantido on how the Velvet Room changes from game to game.
#16Dual-Shock3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:07:16 AM
Rizaadon007 posted...
Dual-Shock3 posted...

What about Tales of Graces f? You should check out Persona 4 Arena as well, if you're into fighting games.

Already finished Graces F. Passed on P4 Arena as i only play Tekken or DOA. Not interested in other fighters.
#17confettistormPosted 1/25/2013 9:20:24 AM
Dual-Shock3 posted...
I dont have much money right now and possibly till the end of April.

What i have now is a PS3 Slim but i'm really looking forward to the upcoming Fire Emblem : Awakening, Etrian Odyssey IV ( Huge DC fan ) and Monster Hunter Ultimate.

While for PS3, the only games that im interested in is GTA V and Tales of Xillia .

Should i just forget GTA V and Xillia and sell my PS3 Off to buy a 3DS XL ?

Do not pass on Tales of Xillia.
Also, do not pass on those 3DS titles.

Sell... your other possessions.
#18ValzacardXPosted 1/25/2013 9:40:37 AM
Agree with everybody here, save up an get one. Plus if you "don't have much money" there are better thing to be using on.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#19DoubIeZeroSevenPosted 1/25/2013 9:42:01 AM
Ruff_Puff posted...
n00bifier posted...
Well I would probably save up enough for an XL without having to sell off the PS3 if possible.

---
3DS FC: 1332-9105-0038
#20Akira502002Posted 1/25/2013 5:59:50 PM
Don't do it, I just bought my XL and only very few games have caught my eye, Ps3 has a really good library and the PSN has many good titles. I'm a little sad at what the Eshop on the 3DS has to offer.
---
PSN: senbonzakura713