Any good multiplayer RPGs?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good multiplayer RPGs?
4 years ago#1
Just got a 3DS and am looking for some decent RPGs I can play with my friends. Anyone know of any? All the ones I've seen that look promising are single-player.
4 years ago#2
Heroes of Ruin has co-op multiplayer,
although it might not be more than "decent"
I'm not sure myself, though.
Maybe someone else here has played it and can give you an opinion on it.
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
4 years ago#3
I think fire emblem is multiplayer, and the new monster hunter. You'll have to wait for both though.

Kid Icarus is KINDA rpgish.
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
4 years ago#4
nazacuckoo posted...
Heroes of Ruin has co-op multiplayer,
although it might not be more than "decent"
I'm not sure myself, though.
Maybe someone else here has played it and can give you an opinion on it.

I left that one out on purpose... It's a diablo style game TC but it's... less than stellar, and very short, and you can't do boss runs or anything like that, they never respawn.
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
4 years ago#5
I checked on that Fire Emblem, apparently all it has is some Streetpass thing but no actual multiplayer. =| Will check out Monster Hunter when it comes out though. I wish Crimson Shroud had an option to play co-op, since it's styled after D&D you would think that would be an option. D&D is meant to be played with friends!

Regardless, thanks for the help guys.
4 years ago#6
Also Kid Icarus does look pretty sweet, might give that a try.
4 years ago#7
DeviousDVO posted...
I checked on that Fire Emblem, apparently all it has is some Streetpass thing but no actual multiplayer. =| Will check out Monster Hunter when it comes out though. I wish Crimson Shroud had an option to play co-op, since it's styled after D&D you would think that would be an option. D&D is meant to be played with friends!

Regardless, thanks for the help guys.

Local multiplayer for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - No wifi option for greater internet. As a side note, apparently it will let you toss your char between your 3ds and Wii U if going onto the internet with it is your thang.
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
4 years ago#8
Code Princess

Its Princess Crown + Guardian Heroes.

Local and Online Co-op and versus play.
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
4 years ago#9
I would personally not recommend Heroes of Ruin. Built an impressive amount of hype but was ultimately a big let down in my opinion.

It does have WiFi Multiplayer Co-Op though, that is very easy to use and offers voice chat.
Gamertag: A Critic
3DS FC:0516-7436-5160
4 years ago#10
gamezero6 posted...
Code Princess

Its Princess Crown + Guardian Heroes.

Local and Online Co-op and versus play.
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any good multiplayer RPGs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived