Pyjama Hero's Disney World Street Pass Adventure Contest!

#31aamotPosted 1/26/2013 10:29:09 AM
36!
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#32sonic_brawler95Posted 1/26/2013 11:27:31 AM
Hey, I had appendicitis too about two years ago and was in a similar situation as you, so I sort of know what you had been through. I don't use Amazon, so unfortunately I won't be participating in your contest, but I think it's incredibly generous for you to do something like this. :)
---
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
#33SS4kronos33Posted 1/26/2013 12:16:13 PM
i will say 350
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
#34PyjamaHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:15:20 AM
Hey contest participants! Just an update, riding down to Florida now, passing through Louisville. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
#35PyjamaHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 7:26:03 PM
Update: pulled into fort wilderness about 7 pm and got setup. Hitting the hay now, tomorrow begins street pass counts so get your guesses in before Wednesday morning when I post Tuesdays totals!
---
#36GoldenWafflePosted 1/28/2013 11:34:32 PM
I choose...8! After all,I'm sure you will get EIGHT!
#37MarioWeegiePosted 1/28/2013 11:37:42 PM
...20? I hope so,25$ would be alot for some NEW STUFF!
#38CrimsonRoyalPosted 1/28/2013 11:41:31 PM
I choose 7.
#39PyjamaHero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:42:23 PM
Hey guys. A little setback on my trip. While out taking in the sights of Fort Wilderness my wife had an accident on her bicycle and broke her femur. She's been in and out of surgery successfully and because the procedure was to put a rod in the bone she'll be up on her feet (but considerably limited) and most likely discharged Friday. We'll be riding less rides but we will still be going everywhere we can via wheelchair and walker.

So far I've gotten zero street passes since I hung around the campground and then went to the hospital. The contest will be updated as soon as I get some activity, probably Saturday.

Until then have fun guys.
---
#40Cookie_AromaPosted 1/30/2013 5:58:28 PM
PyjamaHero posted...
Hey guys. A little setback on my trip. While out taking in the sights of Fort Wilderness my wife had an accident on her bicycle and broke her femur. She's been in and out of surgery successfully and because the procedure was to put a rod in the bone she'll be up on her feet (but considerably limited) and most likely discharged Friday. We'll be riding less rides but we will still be going everywhere we can via wheelchair and walker.

So far I've gotten zero street passes since I hung around the campground and then went to the hospital. The contest will be updated as soon as I get some activity, probably Saturday.

Until then have fun guys.

Ouch. . . That's a bummer :( I hope she recovers ok.