Pyjama Hero's Disney World Street Pass Adventure Contest!

#41Chykka_BlackPosted 1/30/2013 8:22:22 PM
Ooh that sucks, we wish her a speedy recovery
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
#42CAPSARPosted 2/1/2013 9:36:49 AM
PyjamaHero posted...
Hey guys. A little setback on my trip. While out taking in the sights of Fort Wilderness my wife had an accident on her bicycle and broke her femur. She's been in and out of surgery successfully and because the procedure was to put a rod in the bone she'll be up on her feet (but considerably limited) and most likely discharged Friday. We'll be riding less rides but we will still be going everywhere we can via wheelchair and walker.

So far I've gotten zero street passes since I hung around the campground and then went to the hospital. The contest will be updated as soon as I get some activity, probably Saturday.

Until then have fun guys.

Dude, that's not good. I hope she has a fast recovery.
#43LinkMaster2703Posted 2/1/2013 9:40:42 AM
PyjamaHero posted...
Hey guys. A little setback on my trip. While out taking in the sights of Fort Wilderness my wife had an accident on her bicycle and broke her femur. She's been in and out of surgery successfully and because the procedure was to put a rod in the bone she'll be up on her feet (but considerably limited) and most likely discharged Friday. We'll be riding less rides but we will still be going everywhere we can via wheelchair and walker.

So far I've gotten zero street passes since I hung around the campground and then went to the hospital. The contest will be updated as soon as I get some activity, probably Saturday.

Wow, that really sucks. Hope she has a fast recovery.

Also, I'd like to guess that you'll get 72 street passes.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#44PyjamaHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:05:15 PM
Well we're in the wheelchair transport home. No street passes so far but tomorrow we're probably going up to the petting zoo in the campground and then Saturday will be wheelchair special version magic kingdom followed by dinner at the fabulous Ohana. That should get us at least a few over the weekend.

My wife is doing very well and is in high spirits. Thanks for your well wishing while we deal with another setback!
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
#45metroid00700Posted 2/1/2013 5:23:09 PM
96!
---
Intel Core i7-3610QM/2 GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForceGT/12GB DDR3 RAM
SEGA Dreamcast: THE Best Gaming System since 9/9/99
#46PyjamaHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:15:33 AM
Hey guys! Things are going great here in Florida. My wife is on the mend and we've been to two theme parks, the magic kingdom and Hollywood studios. We've also eaten at Ohana and the hoop dee doo review and shopped at downtown disney. So far it looks like the low ball guessers are winning because I only have received a dozen street passes so far. I'll be boarding the bus to epcot in minutes and we'll see what we get there and animal kingdom + wrap up with missed stuff in magic kingdom will be Saturday. There's still opportunity for lots more street pass action so I'll update again soon!
---
#47Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 2/7/2013 8:20:02 AM
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Tales of the Abyss
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948
#48MetalLokiPosted 2/7/2013 8:30:58 AM
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#49PyjamaHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:50:13 PM
I'm sitting in my living room and just counted it up folks! The total number of street passes I got was....

31!

Not that great, I know. But what it does mean is Cookie Aroma is the winner with a guess of 25!

Thanks to everyone who played and for all the well wishing during these difficult times. CA, please send me a pm and we'll arrange for the gift card!

Cookie_Aroma posted...
I'll say 25. Have fun out there!

---
#50RobotPirteGhostPosted 2/12/2013 5:00:23 PM
PyjamaHero posted...

Wow, that sucks. Hope she's OK.

And I guess 42.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)