Playable only if u r holding on the right angle...

#1xixihahaPosted 1/25/2013 7:45:33 AM
I really get tired, mad and raged gradually when I play 3dsxl. I have to hold it in the right angle in order to keep the display on the so called sweet spot... My body gets hurt after hours play... Otherwise, my eyes get hurt...got to mention that I even turned 3D off to reduce the large compensation under 3D effect.

I blame ninrendo made such a bad handheld that turns video game from something to enjoy to something I hate. I wonder why this handheld is so popular with this kind of fatal defect? Is it because people feel less negative impact than I feel in playing this handheld? Or, because it has a lot of games? I'd rather play gba sp instead of this.

No offence to those who r in love of their 3ds, instead, just wonder why I never saw complaints...
#2dancer62Posted 1/25/2013 7:49:32 AM
Just leave the 3D turned off, is that so hard?

I find it annoying, so I leave it off.

Try playing a Nomad/Game Gear/Lynx sometime if you want experience at holding the screen at the right angle to see it. I really like modern LCDs.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#3NewbieN00bPosted 1/25/2013 7:50:34 AM
Man, this isn't even good :<
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 1/25/2013 7:53:15 AM
maybe because 3d isn't a requirement for using the system? are you really that dumb that you can't just figure out that you don't like 3d and not use it?
#5iangeofriesPosted 1/25/2013 7:57:48 AM
Even tho the OP is prob trolling, I bought a 3dsxl two weeks ago and actually have the same complaint. I love the 3d effect of super mario land 3d (its essential), but its annoying that every time i move the system the slightest the image momentarily turns into a blurry mess. I've learned to adjust, but it can be seen as a valid complaint i think.
---
3009 0281 5073
Ian
#6xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:03:06 AM
I already turned 3D off! I still have to hold it in the right angle to get non-3D sweet spot in order to get rid off blur images or uneven brightness spread all over the display... U guys' eyes might not that kind of sensative to observe that...
#7lunchEATSyouPosted 1/25/2013 8:05:09 AM
xixi! haha!
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#8NekoakumaPosted 1/25/2013 8:09:47 AM
I have no trouble keeping the sweetspot in focus. And I find that there's a reasonable amount of room to move.

Have no issue using 3D and gyro together either.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#9fon1988Posted 1/25/2013 8:11:17 AM
xixihaha posted...
I already turned 3D off! I still have to hold it in the right angle to get non-3D sweet spot in order to get rid off blur images or uneven brightness spread all over the display... U guys' eyes might not that kind of sensative to observe that...

I took you seriously in your first post, but now you have proven you are just trolling. With the 3D turned off I have never experienced any kind of blurred images, or uneven brightness.

If you are somehow legitimately having these problems, you should either return the 3DS and get a new one, or call Nintendo for a repair.
#10xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:11:34 AM
iangeofries posted...
Even tho the OP is prob trolling, I bought a 3dsxl two weeks ago and actually have the same complaint. I love the 3d effect of super mario land 3d (its essential), but its annoying that every time i move the system the slightest the image momentarily turns into a blurry mess. I've learned to adjust, but it can be seen as a valid complaint i think.

Good to hear someone observed the same issue as I did. I am not trolling as I love games on nintendo handheld like FE, super robot war, FF serires... However, the 3dsxl I bought just blows all my fun for its crap display... I really miss prior generation of the nintendo handheld.