Playable only if u r holding on the right angle...

#11dancer62Posted 1/25/2013 8:14:53 AM
xixihaha posted...
I already turned 3D off! I still have to hold it in the right angle to get non-3D sweet spot in order to get rid off blur images or uneven brightness spread all over the display... U guys' eyes might not that kind of sensative to observe that...

Like I said, compared to portables from the 90s, it's very tolerant of viewing angle. If you want something to complain about, try a Nomad, but it was a fantastic system at the time.

I just checked, with 3D turned off. I can rotate the system at least 30 degrees in any direction before I start to lose focus. Maybe your screen is bad? '
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#12Jeffdk1Posted 1/25/2013 8:21:54 AM
I think most people expect that playing a small handheld for hours and hours will cause pain, even without 3d.
#13Jeffdk1Posted 1/25/2013 8:25:54 AM
xixihaha posted...
I already turned 3D off! I still have to hold it in the right angle to get non-3D sweet spot in order to get rid off blur images or uneven brightness spread all over the display... U guys' eyes might not that kind of sensative to observe that...

Probably the other way around..

One thing I noticed is how different people experience the 3d effect. My girlfriend can't see it all, she can't see the difference between 3d on and off.
#14xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:43:34 AM
dancer62 posted...
xixihaha posted...

Like I said, compared to portables from the 90s, it's very tolerant of viewing angle. If you want something to complain about, try a Nomad, but it was a fantastic system at the time.

I just checked, with 3D turned off. I can rotate the system at least 30 degrees in any direction before I start to lose focus. Maybe your screen is bad? '

Please see the gba, ds, psp, psvita' display. They do not have the issue re blur or uneven brightness spread over the screen when you move the handheld that I talked about. I really cannot sit still for more than half an hour to enjoy the game. I think our eyes might have different sensitivity to cause our argue.
#15ROFLROOSTERPosted 1/25/2013 10:27:56 AM
ninrendo
---
No.
Dead to me.
#16blunderminePosted 1/25/2013 10:59:19 AM
A sweet spot is the only way to do glasses free 3D right now. I'm sure future versions of the 3DS will have a bigger sweet spot, as the XL has a bigger spot than the regular, but otherwise it's a function of the technological limitations that exist.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#17elsmittyPosted 1/25/2013 10:59:58 AM
it doesn't bother me at all.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#18xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:05:55 PM
blundermine posted...
A sweet spot is the only way to do glasses free 3D right now. I'm sure future versions of the 3DS will have a bigger sweet spot, as the XL has a bigger spot than the regular, but otherwise it's a function of the technological limitations that exist.

I totally agree with you for the limitation on the current technology used. Then, I am still raged that I am only able to play FE:Awakening on this crappy display once again...
#19ObtuseAnginaPosted 1/25/2013 5:26:31 PM
i take it you have never actually played a GBA sp or got anywhere near one.
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!
#20xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:36:17 AM
x23sephiroth23x posted...
i take it you have never actually played a GBA sp or got anywhere near one.

Fanboy creates the hate, no wonder gamefaq.com or even our world r full of blind living souls.