Playable only if u r holding on the right angle...

#31ObtuseAnginaPosted 1/26/2013 1:07:07 PM
i still think youve never seen a GBA SP's screen before in your life
especially when you say it has "even brightness"
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!
#32PlaysaverPosted 1/26/2013 8:24:43 PM(edited)
xixihaha posted...
I already turned 3D off! I still have to hold it in the right angle to get non-3D sweet spot in order to get rid off blur images or uneven brightness spread all over the display... U guys' eyes might not that kind of sensative to observe that...

You should be aware that on a 3ds XL you have to put that slider down all the way and then push it down till you feel it click? If you can push that slider up, on a 3dsxl that you think you've turned the 3d off on, and you don't feel the click, then you never had it off in the first place.
On a regular 3ds you only had to push it down all the way for the 3d to be turned off.
If your still having a sweet spot then you haven't turned the 3d off.

Try playing a regular ds game on the 3dsxl and see if you still have a sweet spot. Regular ds games, when played on a 3ds, will always have the 3d fully turned off.
#33xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:52:27 AM
Playsaver posted...
xixihaha posted...
I already turned 3D off! I still have to hold it in the right angle to get non-3D sweet spot in order to get rid off blur images or uneven brightness spread all over the display... U guys' eyes might not that kind of sensative to observe that...

You should be aware that on a 3ds XL you have to put that slider down all the way and then push it down till you feel it click? If you can push that slider up, on a 3dsxl that you think you've turned the 3d off on, and you don't feel the click, then you never had it off in the first place.
On a regular 3ds you only had to push it down all the way for the 3d to be turned off.
If your still having a sweet spot then you haven't turned the 3d off.

Try playing a regular ds game on the 3dsxl and see if you still have a sweet spot. Regular ds games, when played on a 3ds, will always have the 3d fully turned off.

Wow, I just find out I really did not turn the 3D effect after you mentioned the click sound. Thank you so so so much! The image on the display is back to normal just like ds and psp has. Now I can finally enjoy the games now! Sigh, really got embarrassed that I did not find this... Now I can unseal couple of the new games I bought but never bothered to play due to my stupidity... Thank you for one more time.