Nintendo wants use to blow over 1G on Nintendo products this year.

#31ValzacardXPosted 1/26/2013 9:06:51 PM
Wii U Deluxe -$350
Yoshi Epic Yarn-$60
Wind Waker HD-$60
Pro Contoler-$50

Fire Emblem 3DS-$200
Animal Crossing-$40
Pokemon-$40
Kid Icarus-$20-$40
and what ever 3DS games I missed.

Another fix'd post since people can't figure out what games are made by Nintendo for a list of Nintendo products.

Hmm since everything I listed was solely an Nintendo exclusive, I'm pretty that counts as a Nintendo product noob, plus my list wasn't to different from TC's. I'm glad your care though, I will hire you again when I need more of my post highlighted.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#32n00bsaib0tPosted 1/26/2013 9:14:41 PM
Hmm since everything I listed was solely an Nintendo exclusive, I'm pretty that counts as a Nintendo product noob, plus my list wasn't to different from TC's. I'm glad your care though, I will hire you again when I need more of my post highlighted.

Negative. Nintendo products are made by Nintendo. Monster Hunter, for example, is a Capcom product, regardless of what console it is on.

And if you paid attention you would know I did the same thing to TC's post that I did to yours.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#33mx2aPosted 1/26/2013 9:23:55 PM
I already have a Wii U! That's 300 less!
---
GameFAQs: Where your opinions become "facts", and "maturity" is a foreign concept.
[3DS:0903-2737-5537] || Rooted Nexus 4 / Nexus 7
#34cymanxPosted 1/26/2013 9:29:32 PM
The cold hard truth, is that Nintendo seems to know what they are doing. They always do a respectable job in handheld gaming. Honestly, when I saw SMB 2 for the 3DS and saw all the gold, I knew I needed that game. Just no question about it.
---
Maybe if we talk to the television, and know everything there is to know about football, that our favorite team will make it to the super bowl...
#35ValzacardXPosted 1/26/2013 9:40:04 PM

Negative. Nintendo products are made by Nintendo. Monster Hunter, for example, is a Capcom product, regardless of what console it is on.

And if you paid attention you would know I did the same thing to TC's post that I did to yours.

Okay if you want to play semantics that's fine,but

"Nintendo wants use to blow over 1G on Nintendo products this year",

is TC's title for this topic, and I'm pretty sure every game I listed Nintendo wants me to spend money on.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#36Galaxy_Nova(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:00:43 PM
All games that are listed are technically nintendo products. They're on the Nintendo console licensed by the 3rd party and Nintendo. You can't tell me other wise. I won't listen.
---
Refreshing Like A Spring Breeze.
#37KneekickerPosted 1/26/2013 11:06:59 PM
TC, why did you show me this? My wallet saw that list and he tried to run away, now I have to keep him locked in a cage...
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.