Why are some of you not buying awakening?

#11talesfan215Posted 1/25/2013 8:22:16 PM
king_darks posted...
confettistorm posted...
Because some people don't like strategy games?

Just because you like it and I like it doesn't mean the whole world does...

This was the 1st answer I expected. Except it has more whining then I thought#Blame boredom.

So you're here making a topic because you're bored expecting answers like the one you quoted instead of using your time wisely and become a productive member of society.

Yep, this is what we have in this generation.
#12ceedofevilPosted 1/25/2013 8:23:19 PM
I don't like strategy games. 'Nuff said.
---
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert
#13king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:33:49 PM
@Talesfan. Says the guy complaining about productivity on a video game board. Go vote bush back in and blame video games for killing people then outlaw same-sex marriage while going to war over oil since your generation is so awesome. HINT HINT. Every generation is garbage in their own way.
---
School days are back.
#14dancer62Posted 1/25/2013 8:37:40 PM
No interest, and the 3DS has taught me to have really low expectations for new generation games, none of the developers seem to put forth any effort. I've got hopes for MHP3U, we'll see.
---
I'm waiting for Bandai to release the WonderSwan/SwanCrystal II and blow both the Vita and the 3DS away.
#15talesfan215Posted 1/25/2013 8:38:11 PM
king_darks posted...
@Talesfan. Says the guy complaining about productivity on a video game board. Go vote bush back in and blame video games for killing people then outlaw same-sex marriage while going to war over oil since your generation is so awesome. HINT HINT. Every generation is garbage in their own way.

I don't vote. Waste of time.
#16Carbuncle009Posted 1/25/2013 8:38:22 PM
I'm saving my money for a more support-dependent SRPG: Project X Zone.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 5 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#17talesfan215Posted 1/25/2013 8:38:59 PM
dancer62 posted...
No interest, and the 3DS has taught me to have really low expectations for new generation games, none of the developers seem to put forth any effort. I've got hopes for MHP3U, we'll see.

Atlus always put out good titles and we have two on the way this year.
#18king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:42:30 PM
talesfan215 posted...
king_darks posted...

I don't vote. Waste of time.

Yet you can waste your time *****ing? LOL!
---
School days are back.
#19KGTriggerPosted 1/25/2013 8:49:13 PM
Haha who is this guy?
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#20king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:09:59 PM
KGTrigger posted...
Haha who is this guy?

None of your business Goober.
---