Why are some of you not buying awakening?

#111king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:24:46 PM
MarioFanaticXV posted...

at least if you would have cited Magus, your argument would have seemed only semi-fanboyish because he actually uses a different model.

I hate Magnus for how limited his move set is so isn't what I would choose.

And secondly, it wasn't his game... If they hadn't been playable at all, would you have complained they were underused models (even though one has their model shared with the main character)?

Add them as dlc I'll say after saying this is a stupid thing to say as rarely do you get access to computer exclusive units so how could we have possibly complain about what we thought wouldn't ever has happened?

What about the little girl and the dog? Why aren't you complaining about them being underused, you don't play more than a minute each as them.

This is so freaking stupid. All they could do was walk! WHY would I miss that? Or anybody for that matter?

As for why they didn't make a weapon based off Hades?I'm not sure, it puzzles me, but if you're claiming they did it because of limited content, you're flat out lying. Do you realize there were over a hundred weapons in the game? 108 weapons to be precise, each of which had its own unique moveset.

You're pretty funny my little goober! 9 weapons has unique animations while only a vast few like the club has a unique move set with it blocking attack. The rest of the weapons simply performed uniquely to their respective classes while the weapons in each class was pallets swaps with edited properties. Wait let me go back a bit as I said myself nobody could make this claim because we really didn't know what it was. So let me retract this statement and the one in the last post. Still doesn't change the fact that each weapons simply have edited properties.

None of the Fire Emblem games to date have had anywhere near the amount of content Uprising did. Granted, there are a couple that were highers quality games (namely Genealogy and Thracia), but in terms of quantity? None of them even touch it.

So you're lying or out of the loop? Since this is the only significant detail you mentioned so far lets break this statement DOWN!

Sp- Kid icarus. 25 chapters. 108 weapons divided amongst 9 different classes. Chapters are well done, large environments which are 3d, Much larger in scale.

FE- 52 chapters. atleast 70 different weapons divided amongst 6 different weapons classes. Chapters aren't as heavily detailed as kid Icarus however can take hours to complete. Sprite work is simple yet lovely, over 40 different unit classes to control, includes skrmishes and street pass content that unlike kid ic which are weapon gems they offer different units to hire, battle and trade with.

Verdict? Kid Icarus uprising has far more workdone as far as the experience. However it is much shorter because of this. Fire emblem focus more on actual game length instead of visuals which gives it the edge content wise.

This is like trying to argue COD has more content then Pokemon because their is a heavier focus on the environment

Also, I notice you completely ignored the fact I mentioned Sakurai's recent games as a whole, not just Uprising. Look at both SSB Melee and Brawl, look at Kirby's Air Ride, or Kirby Super Star. Each of these games was packed with stuff to do. It's safe to say that in terms of raw content, Sakurai is the setter of standards, as he puts in a lot more stuff than games with tons of DLC, yet he releases complete games... Which are often cheaper than the initial price of incomplete games which charge for DLC.

I ignored this because it is irrelevant to the argument at hand which you started. FE A Suffered no content loss because of dlc and so far it looks that way.
---
School days are back.
#112bleedingelitePosted 1/28/2013 1:26:39 PM
It's going to be on eshop, right? Because I went to a bunch of places this weekend trying to preorder, and it's out EVERYwhere.
#113king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:36:10 PM
bleedingelite posted...
It's going to be on eshop, right? Because I went to a bunch of places this weekend trying to preorder, and it's out EVERYwhere.

Yes.
---
School days are back.
#114king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:53:22 PM
Also forgive for leaving out the online portion of each.

Kid ic? 2 modes. Can use all the weapons and powers from SP. timed battles.

12O battles with past characters that you can interact with just like with street pass for FE.

I don' t have a computer and those 2 responses was done on a borrowed phone so in reality I can't continue this silly argument :/ However atleast I got my point across :D. FE is the longer game. This can't be argued.
---
School days are back.
#115dementedlullabyPosted 1/28/2013 1:56:00 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
because I'm too stupid to play FE.

..I may get it though

Lol classic.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#116MrKunioPosted 1/28/2013 3:14:26 PM
1 more week!
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#117Ultima_MagikarpPosted 1/28/2013 3:28:27 PM
Because I don't like turn based strategy.
#118Ultima_MagikarpPosted 1/28/2013 3:28:56 PM
Because I don't like turn based strategy.
#119RedShadowwwPosted 1/28/2013 3:33:24 PM
I actually never considered buying this game until I played the demo. Went from "Probably never gonna get this" to "Probably will get this sometime".
#120RedYoshi27Posted 1/28/2013 3:42:39 PM
Never got into FE ever. I only played the ambassador game which was nice but I just didn't get into. I'm more of an AW fan anyway.
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board