Why are some of you not buying awakening?

#61Carbuncle009Posted 1/26/2013 9:31:25 AM
CyhortI82 posted...
Carbuncle009 posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
I can't enjoy a game with romance/a marriage mechanic that doesn't have same sex romance

There actually are "Bromances" and "Sisterhoods" in Fire Emblem. Just think naughty thoughts when you see the dialogue.

Hm. That could actually work, if the game doesn't force you into a romance if you accidentally get too close to a party member of the opposite sex.

The "romance" isn't forced onto you. You can choose to do it.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#62kukingina2Posted 1/26/2013 9:31:56 AM
CyhortI82 posted...
Carbuncle009 posted...
CyhortI82 posted...
I can't enjoy a game with romance/a marriage mechanic that doesn't have same sex romance

There actually are "Bromances" and "Sisterhoods" in Fire Emblem. Just think naughty thoughts when you see the dialogue.

Hm. That could actually work, if the game doesn't force you into a romance if you accidentally get too close to a party member of the opposite sex.

it dosen't you choose if you want to increase support relationships with another person or stay in C / B / A ranks (just friends)
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#63LOLRIFANPosted 1/26/2013 9:39:23 AM
because you can grind to death,you can turn off perma death(how dare they add options),pair up is broken,and jrpgs have too much plot /sarcasm
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
"Welcome to my barbecue!" kefka final fantasy vi
#64ssjlinkxPosted 1/26/2013 9:52:26 AM
I promised myself I would not buy any games for myself until after getting my long-needed new PC. I should have it by April. Its a shame too; I wanted that artbook, but priorities.
---
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0
#65YoungGganonPosted 1/26/2013 9:53:31 AM
king_darks posted...
confettistorm posted...
Because some people don't like strategy games?

Just because you like it and I like it doesn't mean the whole world does...

This was the 1st answer I expected. Except it has more whining then I thought#Blame boredom.

I like Fire Emblem, and I think people should give it a chance, but you're just severely stupid.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#66bbv92628smPosted 1/26/2013 9:57:11 AM
1) Because I don't have a 3DS
2) Because I have no idea what "awakening" is
3) Because, apparently, the game hasn't been released yet
---
"We're going back to potatos."
#67king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:06:12 AM
YoungGganon posted...
king_darks posted...
confettistorm posted...
Because some people don't like strategy games?

Just because you like it and I like it doesn't mean the whole world does...

This was the 1st answer I expected. Except it has more whining then I thought#Blame boredom.

I like Fire Emblem, and I think people should give it a chance, but you're just severely stupid.

You're late goober.
---
School days are back.
#68Mariofan15Posted 1/26/2013 10:11:02 AM
Hated the demo.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#69thirdsagePosted 1/26/2013 10:23:14 AM
I don't like strategy games.
#70MarioFanaticXVPosted 1/26/2013 10:24:00 AM
It's an unfinished game. If they release a GotY version that's actually got all the content from the get go, I'll consider it.

Besides, ever since Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem has really been heading downhill.
---
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
1 Tim 6:20