Why is FE:A coming out on a Monday?

#1nintendoveteranPosted 1/25/2013 10:31:49 PM
I thought Nintendo products usually got released on Sunday.
---
I should go to a board where people discuss things I hate, so I can complain about them. Please take me seriously!
#2danny5329Posted 1/25/2013 10:32:42 PM
I dunno. Cuz Monday comes after Sunday and not Tuesday ?
#3Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 10:45:49 PM
That's a good question.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#4bigeazy421Posted 1/25/2013 11:07:14 PM
maybe cause the super bowl is on feb 3
#5LunarRoarPosted 1/25/2013 11:08:00 PM
It's certainly strange, Nintendo games usually release on Sundays.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#6QuagsireQingPosted 1/25/2013 11:10:25 PM
Many Nintendo games release on Mondays in North America. The Sundays are usually reserved for what Nintendo expect to be the big sellers.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#7LunarRoarPosted 1/25/2013 11:17:22 PM
QuagsireQing posted...
Many Nintendo games release on Mondays in North America. The Sundays are usually reserved for what Nintendo expect to be the big sellers.

I've never seen Nintendo games release on Monday, always Sunday.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#8Second_ChancesPosted 1/25/2013 11:26:14 PM
LunarRoar posted...
QuagsireQing posted...

I've been screwed out of dozens of games on their actual release because of the monstrosity known as Monday Nintendo Releases. Dozens.

They are one of the worst things in the industry and I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't been sued for false advertising.
#9BlueBombei2Posted 1/25/2013 11:28:04 PM
Second_Chances posted...
LunarRoar posted...
QuagsireQing posted...

I've been screwed out of dozens of games on their actual release because of the monstrosity known as Monday Nintendo Releases. Dozens.

They are one of the worst things in the industry and I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't been sued for false advertising.

False advertising? False advertising doesn't pertain to the release of a product, but rather there to protect the consumer to make sure that the product they paid for is at the price and quality advertised.
#10ceedofevilPosted 1/25/2013 11:40:03 PM
Because Fire Emblem. No other reason needed.
---
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert