What are your expectations for Super Smash Bros 3DS?

#21Blackfire210Posted 1/27/2013 10:24:05 AM
I expect them to add Miis, I had expected this for Brawl but they didn't. Now that the series is coming to two platforms and both have Miis I can't see it not having them, especially with MiiVerse being such a big deal.
---
Number of people with stupid counter sigs I have encountered: 4
#22CrybabyloverPosted 1/27/2013 10:34:39 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...
Not very good. Too small screen, not many/not interesting newcomers, a lot of cut content due to lack of storage space. I think it should've been canned in favour of making the Wii U version better. In fact, I expected that to happen.

It's **** like this that gets misinformation out and people get misled and believe in the wrong things. Brawl was played on a dual-layered DVD, meaning the disc could hold a maximum 8.7 GBs of space. 3DS cards can run up to 8 GBs. 8GBs to fit those stages, characters, music, etc.

The 3DS version is being focused as primarily a story mode-esque game, one with a better and more fufilling story mode than Brawl. The 3DS can handle it fine and successfully.

Sakurai pulled most of Namco-Bandai for this. He knows what he's doing.
---
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]
#23Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 1/27/2013 10:42:19 AM
Sounds good above poster, but i hope theres some online too... i dont care if its a straight port of the n64 version as long as it has online multiplayer.
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#24NeonYoshi11Posted 1/27/2013 3:54:12 PM
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
Sounds good above poster, but i hope theres some online too... i dont care if its a straight port of the n64 version as long as it has online multiplayer.

There will most likely be online. It just won't be the main focus like it will be with the Wii U version.
#25CubeTVPosted 1/27/2013 5:58:55 PM
Something along the lines of Mario Golf GBA/GC:

A RPG mode (like SSE in Brawl) with preset characters that you can customize.
Ability to battle others wirelessly (it was done in Mario Golf GBA).
Transfer your character to the console game.
Have a "quick play" mode but limit it so it's not making the console game useless.
Unlocables for each game depending on what you do in the other one (Play as your custom character on Wii U and beat Mario to unlock Luigi in the 3DS)

(Optional)
Recycle the voices and music from the console game.
Allow for custom taunts with one sound effect of your choice from the game.

I hope it's like that.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#26CosmoKramer4700Posted 1/28/2013 7:12:47 PM
50 characters sounds about right to me.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#27MetalLokiPosted 1/28/2013 7:18:31 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Hitoshura.

---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#28ZetamancerPosted 1/28/2013 7:25:27 PM
I have no expectations for this game, or for anything from Nintendo ever again.

I've learned from my mistakes, and I won't repeat them.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
#29blazeairPosted 1/28/2013 7:28:16 PM
Hopefully they can somehow intergrate cross play with the Wii U like with the Vita and PS3
---
Vita PSN: Blazeaire 3DS FC: 5112-4721-7123
~Sexy, Free & Single I'm ready to...BINGO!~
#30Leroy160Posted 1/28/2013 7:29:23 PM
It better have way more fleshed out online multiplayer options. Brawl was way too bare-bones.