Just watched a Japan unboxing of FE 3DS Ltd Ed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just watched a Japan unboxing of FE 3DS Ltd Ed
3 years ago#11
pkmastah15 posted...
You guys are forgetting that the Japanese version is a bit more expensive than our bundle. It was priced at 19,800 Yen, but convert that to $$ = around $220.

I guess for others paying the extra $20 and getting a cartridge is better.

Using a direct conversion, games have always cost less in the us then Japan, so this is irrelevant
3 years ago#12
Makeveli_lives posted...
pkmastah15 posted...
You guys are forgetting that the Japanese version is a bit more expensive than our bundle. It was priced at 19,800 Yen, but convert that to $$ = around $220.

Using a direct conversion, games have always cost less in the us then Japan, so this is irrelevant

THIS
3 years ago#13
Makeveli_lives posted...
pkmastah15 posted...

It's not just the game that was included. There was a $10 point card for Nintendo store.

Either way, the Japanese version has more extras and in the end cost more. I won't argue though that the main reason that NoA went digital this time was to save $$ and is a **** move for us consumers. I would rather have a physical copy rather than digital as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just watched a Japan unboxing of FE 3DS Ltd Ed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived