Just watched a Japan unboxing of FE 3DS Ltd Ed

#11Makeveli_livesPosted 1/26/2013 9:28:04 AM
pkmastah15 posted...
You guys are forgetting that the Japanese version is a bit more expensive than our bundle. It was priced at 19,800 Yen, but convert that to $$ = around $220.

I guess for others paying the extra $20 and getting a cartridge is better.

Using a direct conversion, games have always cost less in the us then Japan, so this is irrelevant
#12Janus151Posted 1/26/2013 9:32:40 AM
Makeveli_lives posted...
pkmastah15 posted...
You guys are forgetting that the Japanese version is a bit more expensive than our bundle. It was priced at 19,800 Yen, but convert that to $$ = around $220.

Using a direct conversion, games have always cost less in the us then Japan, so this is irrelevant

THIS
#13pkmastah15Posted 1/26/2013 9:54:15 AM
Makeveli_lives posted...
pkmastah15 posted...

It's not just the game that was included. There was a $10 point card for Nintendo store.

Either way, the Japanese version has more extras and in the end cost more. I won't argue though that the main reason that NoA went digital this time was to save $$ and is a **** move for us consumers. I would rather have a physical copy rather than digital as well.