Just watched a Japan unboxing of FE 3DS Ltd Ed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just watched a Japan unboxing of FE 3DS Ltd Ed

User Info: Makeveli_lives

Makeveli_lives
3 years ago#11
pkmastah15 posted...
You guys are forgetting that the Japanese version is a bit more expensive than our bundle. It was priced at 19,800 Yen, but convert that to $$ = around $220.

I guess for others paying the extra $20 and getting a cartridge is better.

Using a direct conversion, games have always cost less in the us then Japan, so this is irrelevant

User Info: Janus151

Janus151
3 years ago#12
Makeveli_lives posted...
pkmastah15 posted...
You guys are forgetting that the Japanese version is a bit more expensive than our bundle. It was priced at 19,800 Yen, but convert that to $$ = around $220.

Using a direct conversion, games have always cost less in the us then Japan, so this is irrelevant

THIS

User Info: pkmastah15

pkmastah15
3 years ago#13
Makeveli_lives posted...
pkmastah15 posted...

It's not just the game that was included. There was a $10 point card for Nintendo store.

Either way, the Japanese version has more extras and in the end cost more. I won't argue though that the main reason that NoA went digital this time was to save $$ and is a **** move for us consumers. I would rather have a physical copy rather than digital as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just watched a Japan unboxing of FE 3DS Ltd Ed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived