So, Is There Any Reason to Have This System..

#21RayzerTagPosted 1/26/2013 4:30:49 PM(edited)
Wario_man posted...
kukingina2 posted...
Wario_man posted...
Wake me up when it gets hacked.

ahhhh his true color arises

and no it does not take a month for you to get games... I'm from the Philippines with a NA region 3ds and I get my games just 4-5 days from release date

or you can always just use the eshop and grab them digitally

1. There aren't eShop versions of every 3DS game currently released yet.
2. Even if they were, they'd still be the games THAT WOULD ONLY HAVE BEEN RELEAED HERE ANYWAY SO WHAT'S THE POINT
3. Name an Atlus game that isn't 999's sequel or whatever it is, if that even is Atlus that is currently able to be bought at an Australian store ANYWHERE.

That's Aksys, not Atlas (also the game you're thinking of is Virtue's Last Reward).
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#22Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:41:02 PM
ferofax posted...
Wario_man posted...

So I have to shell out another $200-300 dollars or whatever it is, wait another month or however long it'll take to get here, and then shell out more money for games again digitally. Am I even able to use my credit card on the American eShop? I actually don't know that >_>
And again, its something I shouldn't have to do. I shouldn't have to go through all this trouble just to play games. If Nintendo don't think they're worth sending over here then they aren't worth my money anyway. Congratulations, NIntendo. You've just lost a loyal customer of over 15 years.

Oh, I am so sorry that you blame Nintendo for your situation (which is being in a different part of the world). Tell you what, why do you immigrate to the other parts of the world that are getting the games you want, yeah?

Yeah... I thought as much. If you can't deal with importing stuff, then don't. You are trying to buy something that's not available in your country -- well of course it's not gonna be easy! If you want it easy then buy the games you have there.

Also, I laughed at the idea that games that don't come there aren't worth your money... oh, that's rich. Sounds really big. I really would like to feel sorry for you but... no. Too much whine and not enough dealing with it.

Couldn't put anything into words that I wanted to say so I'll just say: lol
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#23deimos91Posted 1/26/2013 4:42:13 PM
Wario_man posted...
kukingina2 posted...
Wario_man posted...
kukingina2 posted...
Wario_man posted...
Wake me up when it gets hacked.

ahhhh his true color arises

and no it does not take a month for you to get games... I'm from the Philippines with a NA region 3ds and I get my games just 4-5 days from release date

or you can always just use the eshop and grab them digitally

1. There aren't eShop versions of every 3DS game currently released yet.
2. Even if they were, they'd still be the games THAT WOULD ONLY HAVE BEEN RELEAED HERE ANYWAY SO WHAT'S THE POINT
3. Name an Atlus game that isn't 999's sequel or whatever it is, if that even is Atlus that is currently able to be bought at an Australian store ANYWHERE.

yea thats why I told you to buy a NA 3ds... new games by atlus are all getting digital releases on the NA eshop like soul hackers, Etrian Oddessey 4 etc.

they're even starting to re-release old games on the eshop like Shadow wars or OoT

theres even Eshop exclusive retail games that you cant get a physical copy of like the Guild 01 games (liberation maiden, Crimson shroud etc.) and Unchained blades

So I have to shell out another $200-300 dollars or whatever it is, wait another month or however long it'll take to get here, and then shell out more money for games again digitally. Am I even able to use my credit card on the American eShop? I actually don't know that >_>
And again, its something I shouldn't have to do. I shouldn't have to go through all this trouble just to play games. If Nintendo don't think they're worth sending over here then they aren't worth my money anyway. Congratulations, NIntendo. You've just lost a loyal customer of over 15 years.

no use he is a negative nancy
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951