Nintendo really doesn't get it.

#1nonexistingheroPosted 1/26/2013 3:30:02 PM
Peoples only want Zelda. They should cancel everything aside from Zelda and put all their resources into creating the ultimate Zelda game! I'd pay $1000 for that just like the rest of us sheep! Make that $2000 if it's completely done in Augmented Reality or Holograms, and they give you the option to seduce the girls and breed an army! (call it sad if you want to, but you all know fully well we'll never get a real girlfriend).

If you post I'll assume you agree with everything I said.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#2IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/26/2013 3:30:40 PM
The past two portable Zelda games were awwwwwful, I don't want anymore if they are going to be like those :c
#3pbandjamesPosted 1/26/2013 3:32:48 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
The past two portable Zelda games were awwwwwful, I don't want anymore if they are going to be like those :c

I actually really liked both of them, but it's subjective. Spirit Tracks was much improved over Phantom Hourglass though.

Yeah, hopefully they'll do a MM remake, and then a new 3D Zelda game on the 3DS.
---
Game news is the best news.
#4KeleenRemPosted 1/26/2013 3:36:41 PM
They should open up a theme park too. ZeldaLand. And ride roller coasters and water slides that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual game itself.
#5StarmanJuniorPosted 1/26/2013 3:42:41 PM

Dear Nintendo...Stylus controls are terrible. Just because you have a stick doesn't mean you have to use it for every game. You completely ruined some, which would have normally been, pretty good titles with these crappy controls. Think before you make bad decisions.

Sincerely, me
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#6ZeroArcheryPosted 1/26/2013 4:04:05 PM
StarmanJunior posted...

Dear Nintendo...Stylus controls are terrible. Just because you have a stick doesn't mean you have to use it for every game. You completely ruined some, which would have normally been, pretty good titles with these crappy controls. Think before you make bad decisions.

Sincerely, me

Didn't it sell really well and received pretty well too?

I frankly really enjoyed it.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#7IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/26/2013 4:07:35 PM

Sincerely, me

Yep, I've played the games with D-pad hacks and they are so much better.
#8Wario_manPosted 1/26/2013 4:11:25 PM
Yeah, I hated them too. Minish Cap was awesome and Ages and Seasons were super awesome and then we got..those.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#9pariah164Posted 1/26/2013 4:11:43 PM
I would sell my 3DS if that happened. I'm a fan of Zelda, but I'm not so big a fan that all I want is Zelda. Plus, Mario is not going anywhere anytime soon. Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#10Wario_manPosted 1/26/2013 4:12:53 PM
What if to get around it they crossed-over every franchise with Zelda?
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.