Nintendo really doesn't get it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo really doesn't get it.

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
3 years ago#11
Icecreamdunwich posted...
The past two portable Zelda games were awwwwwful, I don't want anymore if they are going to be like those :c

Indeed....couldn't get unto PH and SPT's train segments completely turned me off of even touching the game ever again. Luckily Aonuma announced 2 tears ago that the 3DS Zelda title will be in line with the Console Zelda games instead of the DS games.

User Info: Icecreamdunwich

Icecreamdunwich
3 years ago#12
Yeah, I hated them too. Minish Cap was awesome and Ages and Seasons were super awesome and then we got..those.

Any word on the Oracle of Ages/Seasons games being released on the eShop? Never got around to playing them.

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
3 years ago#13
I might be an outlier, but Zelda is not a deciding factor for me when it comes to Nintendo consoles.
Then again, alot of that probably has to do with the fact that I've played a grand total of 2 Zelda games in my life: LoZ: Link's Awakening and Oot 3D (currently playing for the first time, lol )
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo really doesn't get it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived