thinking of getting a new 3ds XL

#1loldartPosted 1/26/2013 3:33:01 PM
Ok I have a 3ds with a broken r tigger and I can't get it fixed. Nintendo will not offer a option to fix it without me paying for it it seems.(I already returned it ones for repairs already).
1) I would like to know how do I move any downloadable game I downloaded in the past?
2) can I move my Mii and savefiles?
3) Do most games look better on the 3ds XL?
4) is there any good cases for the XL?
5) Has there been word on any price drops?(I can wait for now as I only play pokemon white 2 so i don't need the r tigger right now.)
---
God my grammer sucks some goes for my spelling
#2RayzerTagPosted 1/26/2013 3:45:29 PM
Quick question, have you tried blowing really hard in the gaps around the R button?
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#3loldart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:21:46 PM
no however I open up the 3ds and found out that the ribbon was cracked also the part of the button was also damage. So in short only the right trigger is damage.
---
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 1/26/2013 5:21:48 PM
1) I would like to know how do I move any downloadable game I downloaded in the past? - only by system transfer.
2) can I move my Mii and savefiles? - everything transfers with the transfers, however, physical games save to the cart.
3) Do most games look better on the 3ds XL? - depends on the game.
4) is there any good cases for the XL? - can't comment.
5) Has there been word on any price drops?(I can wait for now as I only play pokemon white 2 so i don't need the r tigger right now.)< - you missed most that happened around xmas. other than that, not really.
#5loldart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 5:38:36 PM
thanks. I figured as much for the xmas part as it broke last week :'(
---
#6EkaruPosted 1/26/2013 6:05:38 PM
You have a few hours to get it from Best Buy for $180 until the sale ends. Otherwise, GameStop has the best deal to my knowledge.

That said, I got a 3DS XL for the exact same reason! You can transfer everything via the System Transfer tool. As for cases, I am currently only aware of the Nerf case. The Hori screen protectors are great and easy to apply, though.
---
3DS FC: 3050-7685-5267
PM me if you wanna play a match with me in Mario Tennis Open.
#7Mystickay86Posted 1/26/2013 10:02:50 PM
Ekaru posted...
You have a few hours to get it from Best Buy for $180 until the sale ends. Otherwise, GameStop has the best deal to my knowledge.

That said, I got a 3DS XL for the exact same reason! You can transfer everything via the System Transfer tool. As for cases, I am currently only aware of the Nerf case. The Hori screen protectors are great and easy to apply, though.

http://www.examiner.com/article/nintendo-3ds-xl-slashed-30-and-xbox-live-card-25-at-best-buy-this-week

$170 as of tomorrow
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board