What do you guys think about luigis mansion 2 multiplayer?

#11andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:50:33 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
DeathSnipe777 posted...
I'll play the crap out of it. It looks awesome.

And there are other modes aside from the scarescraper as well!

God I love Nintendo lol!
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#12RazieruPosted 1/26/2013 8:55:08 PM
I'm pretty sure just like most multi-player games that isn't Pokemon it'll be some generic multi-player campaign where you play as some dumb avatar where you're trying to beat the other guy for points and all other bragging rights specials. Whoop de doo.

I'm surprised a game about using a vacuum cleaner even has multi-player.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#13Genericgamer667Posted 1/26/2013 10:40:32 PM
okay....I'm buying this game now!!!! This is freaking amazing!!!!!
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#14andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:36:55 AM
Lol.
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#15DanspurtPosted 1/27/2013 12:26:26 PM
Excited. Replay value yay!
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
#166speednissanPosted 1/27/2013 12:40:11 PM
Hopefully Nintendo gets the message that we want ONLINE multiplayer in our handheld games when more people buy this game. Local and street passing may be big in Japan, but not here in the US.
#17nintendoman562Posted 1/27/2013 12:45:26 PM
Looks laggy as hell.
#18StarmanJuniorPosted 1/27/2013 1:41:41 PM
Setup looks decent, but the fact that there are four different luigi's is achingly stupid and insulting
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#19RazieruPosted 1/27/2013 2:11:53 PM
StarmanJunior posted...
Setup looks decent, but the fact that there are four different luigi's is achingly stupid and insulting

I'll say it again:

It'll be some generic multi-player campaign where you play as some dumb avatar where you're trying to beat the other guy for points and all other bragging rights specials. Whoop de doo.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#20DanspurtPosted 1/27/2013 2:44:44 PM(edited)
Razieru posted...
It'll be some generic multi-player campaign where you play as some dumb avatar where you're trying to beat the other guy for points and all other bragging rights specials. Whoop de doo.

Wait, so that's what you're basing it on? That there are four Luigis? Sounds like odd logic.

And I'm glad we're even getting this, couldn't care less that there are four Luigis. And it's probably just to make the downloads faster for single-cart gameplay, and that the whole thing is pretty experimental, so they won't put all those extra hours into making new models, animations, voices and whatnot. If it turns out popular and we see a sequel, maybe they'll expand on it. Who knows?

Still, they ARE including the singleplayer bosses in this, according to impressions... Those ought to take up some space when downloading.
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln