If you had to give up one of these popular Nintendo series, which would it be?

#41LOLRIFANPosted 1/27/2013 10:19:24 AM
zelda it's been far too long since we actually had a GOOD zelda game(not counting remakes/ports) anyways. the last 3 games in a row sucked imo.

and now we're getting a remake of the game that started the trend of ruining exploration[imo]
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
"Welcome to my barbecue!" kefka final fantasy vi
#42StarmanJuniorPosted 1/27/2013 10:38:42 AM
Go for broke with Mario...

Make one final 3D adventure that is so big, it'll be on 4 discs, with 15 worlds and 30+ levels in each world, revisiting bosses from every mario game including wart, tatanga, smithy, etc. as a huge love letter, with an amazing challenge. then it's time to let him rest.
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#43MMaestroPosted 1/27/2013 10:43:30 AM
Zelda.

I love the series, but god DAMN its stale. Say what you will about the others, at least they try to mix things up now and then (Other M sucked, but at least they tried!)
#44AIvinnPosted 1/27/2013 10:44:54 AM
metroid. I never really played it, so.. idk much about it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#45SakurafanboyPosted 1/27/2013 10:58:09 AM
Metroid. Of the series listed its the one that has done the least for Nintendo. The other 4 sell systems, Metroid never has. The sales of Metroid games is far below that of the other 4. Nintendo could cut Metroid and be perfectly fine.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#46teh1337gosuPosted 1/27/2013 11:12:26 AM
Smash because Melee couldn't possibly be topped.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#47Sir_HaxorPosted 1/27/2013 11:18:23 AM
People who picked Metroid are disgusting. Carry on with your NSMB and Pokemon milking chums.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#48guedesbrawlPosted 1/27/2013 11:21:15 AM
RayzerTag posted...
Pokemon. I love Pokemon, and I think the games and design have become better over the years, but it's just not unique enough to justify the cancellation of the other series listed.

---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#49SakurafanboyPosted 1/27/2013 11:21:20 AM
Sir_Haxor posted...
People who picked Metroid are disgusting. Carry on with your NSMB and Pokemon milking chums.

Hey I've got nothing against Metroid but sales wise its done the least for Nintendo out of the 5. So it being axed would be the simple choice, business speaking.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#50DarkIVloonPosted 1/27/2013 11:21:50 AM
Pokemon Pokemon POKEMON!!!!

should of been thrown to the curb long ago
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!