If you had to give up one of these popular Nintendo series, which would it be?

#51aamotPosted 1/27/2013 11:32:53 AM
Zelda. While some of the other series don't interest me, I actively dislike Zelda games. I like RPGs and I like action games.

Somehow, I just really dislike Zelda.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#52Rurouni720Posted 1/27/2013 11:34:16 AM
None.
#53mjc0961Posted 1/27/2013 11:35:59 AM
We go most of the time without Metroid anyway, and seeing as how I can't stand Metroid anyway... Bye Samus! You no longer have authorization to appear in games.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#54mjc0961Posted 1/27/2013 11:37:11 AM
Sir_Haxor posted...
People who picked Metroid are disgusting. Carry on with your NSMB and Pokemon milking chums.

Gladly. Better to follow the old rule of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" than to give Samus the worst voice in the history of video game voice acting.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#55liquidleonx3Posted 1/27/2013 11:42:40 AM
Pokemon. It was kinda cool when I was in grade school. Nowadays its pretty boring. Even back then I had trouble getting into the series.
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101
#56emolsifierPosted 1/27/2013 12:27:21 PM
Zelda's my favorite series of the 5, Mario is simply fun and easy to have fun with. Metroid was so much unadulterated Epic that I can't drop it out right. Smash bros... come on man, game's perfect for parties and having a good time.

Pokemon. I was already going to skip gen 6 so yeah. Cool.
---
Newbie PKMN Trainer: 0132-8070-8825 BLACK
#57Uru_ZephPosted 1/27/2013 12:27:32 PM
Metroid. I haven't enjoyed Metroid since the days of the first Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion, and it's latest outings haven't convinced me that its future is looking up. Also, since we're talking about series cancellations, it's not like I'd have to lose the games I already enjoy from the series.

To expand, I didn't really enjoy the dark world mechanic of Prime 2, and Prime 3 was fantastic but waaaay to short, and begged for multiplayer with better weapons than Prime 2 but didn't have it. Haven't played Other M, but from what I've heard I'm not missing much.

The absolute last series from this list that I'd pick to go away is Pokemon. Besides it still being one of the few Nintendo game series I still play somewhat regularly, I'm a sucker for creature collection (yay minions!), and I'm incredibly curious to see what each new gen brings.
#58Nickcool1996Posted 1/27/2013 12:31:02 PM
Farewell Mario, bring on the Metroid.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#59CyhortI82Posted 1/27/2013 12:51:03 PM
Mario. Since 64 there hasn't been a good Mario game, I wouldn't miss it at all. Hell, I wouldn't miss most of the "main" Nintendo series if they went away forever.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#60McMarblesPosted 1/27/2013 12:54:30 PM
Eh, I was never really into Metroid to begin with.
---
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.