The message you selected is no longer available for viewing. you use the wishlist feature in the eshop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. you use the wishlist feature in the eshop?
3 years ago#1
I am just curious who else does, it helps me keep track of retail games and downloads that I may have missed out.
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
3 years ago#2
I use it for games that I plan(or am considering) to buy but have not been released yet, that way when the game comes out I just go to the list and purchase without having to look for it in the eshop...
If all else fails use fire.
Official Huang Long of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3 years ago#3
I do. Makes it easier to quickly get to the page to buy the game once I have added funds.
NNID: Snyder78
3DS FC: 3695-1354-4936
3 years ago#4
Yes. Bookmarks games I'm interested in.
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
3 years ago#5
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#7
Yes of course I do. That's what it's there for.
3 years ago#8
I bought only pullbox and now i added like 10 games to wishlist so when i put some money im just gonna go through the wishlist and buy everything.
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | PSP | PS3 | Wii | 3DS |
3DS FC: 2148-9559-6439 BW2: 1593 3201 9849 name: MadHous
3 years ago#9
I plan my future purchases on my wishlist. So yeah, it's got to keep an eye out on games I might want to get - or at least inform myself about.
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
3 years ago#10
I bookmark games so when people say "what games are on 3DS?" or my favorite "there are NO good games on 3DS" (seriously a LOT of people say this and i'm enjoying the %^&* out of it!)
my wishlist is at 10 right now (would've been 13 if the games I bought were still on there)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. you use the wishlist feature in the eshop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived