So I wanted a white 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I wanted a white 3DS

User Info: skulper34

skulper34
3 years ago#1
When i got my 3DS i hated the color choices and really made the system boring. Then I found this on amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A4R3FOW/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00
I have to say this is the best $4 I ever spent. It brightened up my 3DS and it has a really nice texture that shines. The whiteness on the inside really makes the screen pop-out and its a lot smoother to hold in your hand, this alone makes me want to play games longer. I have to recommend this to anyone who wishes an alternative color on their current ugly red/blue 3ds.

User Info: pariah164

pariah164
3 years ago#2
BlogFAQs.
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
3 years ago#3
My red XL looks great. Not sure why you'd mar your unobtrusive black interior with that distracting white, but I suppose one is free to be as foolish as they like...

User Info: DarkLink346

DarkLink346
3 years ago#4
I wasn't thrilled about the XL colors, either, but now I really like how my blue one looks.
Use the damn search button!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki

User Info: longlivemegaman

longlivemegaman
3 years ago#5
I like my blue 3DS XL as well... Games like Kid Icarus Uprising and Super Mario 3D Land look glorious on it.
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...

User Info: 01Philip01

01Philip01
3 years ago#6
I want a white 3ds, I'm still waiting for one. Skins are dont do it justice. Got a blue dragon skin on mine.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I wanted a white 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived