Just bought a 3DS XL

#1CryptidhunterPosted 1/27/2013 9:26:57 AM
I finally upgraded from my original DS to the 3DS XL. I love it but i don't have very many games (mostly pokemon). I bought the Megaman Zero Collection for DS and i've been playing that but i was hoping for some other recommendations.

I really enjoyed the Kirby games on GBA (Nightmare in Dreamland especially)
I like Mario games but there's just so many i don't know where to really start (last one i played besides the DS version of Super Mario 64 was Mario and Luigi Superstar saga)
Obviously i like the Megaman Zero Games and i also liked the battle network series.
I love Fire Emblem and im waiting for Awakening to come out. Is there anything like Fire Emblem?
Pokemon games i like, ive got Pokemon white right now but im running out of endgame stuff. Is White 2 better?

Well those are what i like so any recommendations based on those would be greatly appreciated. Also any great DS games i don't know of would be good too.
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth. FC: 1246 5335 2801 Corey
#2ZeraylphPosted 1/27/2013 9:28:49 AM
You should check out SMT series
Soul hackers is coming out soon!

You can play Strange Journey for the DS, and Devil Survivor series!
Totally check them out
#3jedinatPosted 1/27/2013 12:03:47 PM
Super Mario 3D Land
Cave Story (eshop)
#4RayzerTagPosted 1/27/2013 12:07:54 PM
If you like Fire Emblem and want something similar, check out Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. It's a great turn-based strategy game.
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#5NeonYoshi11Posted 1/27/2013 3:49:46 PM
* Dragon Quest 9

* Kirby's Squeak Squad

* Kirby's Super Star Ultra

* Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2

* Mario Kart 7

* Super Mario 3D Land

* Fire Emblem : Awakening

* Tales of Abyss