Has Atlus done anything concerning Trauma Center recently at all?

#11MetalLokiPosted 1/27/2013 10:50:26 AM
Nickcool1996 posted...
Well if we're going by numbers, Nocturne was 10 years and if Loki's right, SMTIV is 10 years. I think SMTII was 3-4 years. So SMT5 will be out in 2020 or 2024 Q.Q

Yeah if we're talking about SMT then this would be the 1st time that 2 SMT game are released so close to each other. All the spinoff can be taken as other brands and if you're gonna augue that they have been releasing other brands then what exactly do you want Atlus to do? not make anything?
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#12Nickcool1996Posted 1/27/2013 11:07:40 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Well if we're going by numbers, Nocturne was 10 years and if Loki's right, SMTIV is 10 years. I think SMTII was 3-4 years. So SMT5 will be out in 2020 or 2024 Q.Q

Yeah if we're talking about SMT then this would be the 1st time that 2 SMT game are released so close to each other. All the spinoff can be taken as other brands and if you're gonna augue that they have been releasing other brands then what exactly do you want Atlus to do? not make anything?

While I admit to loving pretty much every Mega-Ten game not named Demi-Kids, Atlus has many other franchises they can work on.

Remaking their old games like they did SH would be better than creating new spinoffs like Devil Survivor (even though I love that series), or creating remakes/re-releases/ports quickly like they have with Persona 3. P4G was 4 years? Overclocked was 3 years? Older games could have ben remade instead, but Atlus has to get $$$ to pay for other stuff somehow.

As far as other series, there's TC, Disgaea, Rivera, and standalone games like Radiant Historia off the top of my head. Localizing obscure Japanese games is nice too.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#13CressDXXPosted 1/27/2013 11:15:51 AM
I think Atlus has their hands full fighting the Zombie cancer outbrake, so a new trauma center will have to wait.
---
3DS FC: 4425-1804-8511
XBOX360 GT: CressDX
#14pariah164Posted 1/27/2013 11:24:25 AM
They need to bring Trauma Center back to the DS/3DS. Where it belongs. I want Under The Knife 3 dammit.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#15jovewolfPosted 1/27/2013 11:57:58 AM
Nickcool1996 posted...
As far as other series, there's TC, Disgaea, Rivera, and standalone games like Radiant Historia off the top of my head. Localizing obscure Japanese games is nice too.

Atlus Japan recently released ports of Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2 on iOS so there's that.

NISA handles Disgaea directly now so Atlus is unlikely to be directly involved with that anymore.

Atlus USA did recently release a sequel to Riviera called Gungnir (actually it's like the 3rd sequel to Riviera but still).

They also released a remake of one of their classic series Growlanser IV at pretty much the same time.

Plus they recently released Code of Princess like a couple months ago.

And Etrian Odyssey IV is due out next month.

So even with a few MegaTen titles, Atlus USA has published a fair variety of games recently.
---
"Don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you."
#16RaulsenPosted 1/27/2013 12:28:21 PM
I really, REALLY miss the TC series. I mean, it was one of those few series that managed to cram nearly infinite replay value, a compelling story, awesome music, and more into one package. It'd be amazing on either the Wii U or 3DS, really.
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe
#17DeathSoul2000Posted 1/27/2013 1:30:35 PM
Raulsen posted...
I really, REALLY miss the TC series. I mean, it was one of those few series that managed to cram nearly infinite replay value, a compelling story, awesome music, and more into one package. It'd be amazing on either the Wii U or 3DS, really.

i agree, its probably my favorite new series this gen. i just hope i'm wrong about atlus abandoning the series.