Crimson Shroud and Liberation Maiden?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Crimson Shroud and Liberation Maiden?
3 years ago#1
Both of these games look really interesting but they both have very mixed reviews. Some people love these games while others hate them. What is everyone's opinions on these games?
3 years ago#2
I think they're both not exactly wonderful while being incredibly fun in a slightly ambiguous way.
3 years ago#3
jedinat posted...
I think they're both not exactly wonderful while being incredibly fun in a slightly ambiguous way.

English please?
3 years ago#4
nintendoman562 posted...
English please?

I think in a way that is very enjoyable with a little ambiguous, and they are both not exactly great.
3 years ago#5
jedinat posted...
nintendoman562 posted...
English please?

I think in a way that is very enjoyable with a little ambiguous, and they are both not exactly great.

I think I've caught what you're saying but you're using the word "ambiguous" incorrectly, which makes your sentences almost incomprehensible.
3 years ago#6
nintendoman562 posted...
jedinat posted...

English please?

Both titles are cool, but people who don't like the genres (LM=3D bullet hell, CS=Tabletop-styled RPG) probably won't like these games, either.
Just my opinion: I think both are well worth the money. But if you can, try them first to see if they're your cup of tea.
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
3 years ago#7
nintendoman562 posted...
jedinat posted...
nintendoman562 posted...
English please?

I think I've caught what you're saying but you're using the word "ambiguous" incorrectly, which makes your sentences almost incomprehensible.

Blame google translator. I took the first sentence and went to Japanese and back to English, lol.

I would give a very succinct opinion had I played either game.
3 years ago#8
I love and hate them at the same time.
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
3 years ago#9
much better retail games are on the horizon. why would you blow money for these 10 minute wonders?
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
3 years ago#10
I love 'em. Wish they already had 10 sequels each.
One of us. One of us. One of us.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Crimson Shroud and Liberation Maiden?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived