Is it worth selling my psp for a 3ds?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it worth selling my psp for a 3ds?
2 years ago#1
I have a psp 3000 with over 25 games and i never took my time to beat all of them. All my games are UMD bought. Ive never owned a nintendo handheld and some of the games look appealing to me like mario. I would probably get the XL 3ds.
2 years ago#2
nah, I always regret selling my games.
---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
2 years ago#3
Nah, the PSP has some good games actually, I regret getting rid of mine :(
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
2 years ago#4
I'd keep the PSP because you probably won't get much for it, but you should definitely get a 3DS. Especially if you haven't owned a Nintendo handheld before, there are tons of great DS games you missed out on.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
2 years ago#5
LinkMaster2703 posted...
I'd keep the PSP because you probably won't get much for it, but you should definitely get a 3DS. Especially if you haven't owned a Nintendo handheld before, there are tons of great DS games you missed out on.

this. As a youngster I was narrow minded about the games I play, refusing to try jrpgs (not pokemon) among other games. I recently got great games like sonic dark brotherhood, infinite space, chrono trigger, etc.
---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
2 years ago#6
No, especially considering that Sony makes it difficult to transfer PSP games to the Vita, in case you get a Vita. The PSP has a lot of good games. If you sell it, you might miss out on a lot of games and regret the decision.
(edited by darkstar4221)
2 years ago#7
Donomega posted...
Nah, the PSP has some good games actually, I regret getting rid of mine :(

I know that feel bro :'/
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
2 years ago#8
You won't get much for it so it would be better just to save the extra amount needed to get the 3ds.
2 years ago#9
no.

Keep the PSP.

Buy a 3DS or 3DS XL separately.

You will thank yourself later for doing so when you get the urge to play some PSP games, or there is a slow period between game releases on the 3DS.
2 years ago#10
NeonYoshi11 posted...
no.

Keep the PSP.

Buy a 3DS or 3DS XL separately.

You will thank yourself later for doing so when you get the urge to play some PSP games, or there is a slow period between game releases on the 3DS.

Nothing but truth there. Just be patient and save for the 3DS.
---
-Be attitude for gains-
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is it worth selling my psp for a 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived