what are you playing to past the time for games coming out?

#41jedinatPosted 1/28/2013 12:31:33 AM
TalesRevanant posted...
Ni No Kuni

I'm jealous; don't have a PS3 anymore. Tell me it's not that great and I'm really not missing out.
#42TalesRevenantPosted 1/28/2013 12:34:22 AM
jedinat posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Ni No Kuni

I'm jealous; don't have a PS3 anymore. Tell me it's not that great and I'm really not missing out.

It really is that great and you're missing out :(

Honestly, the best RPG I've played this entire generation, consoles or handhelds. It just has that classic RPG charm of the SNES/PS1 days. Get back your PS3!
#43jedinatPosted 1/28/2013 12:37:24 AM
TalesRevanant posted...
jedinat posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Ni No Kuni

Honestly, the best RPG I've played this entire generation, consoles or handhelds. It just has that classic RPG charm of the SNES/PS1 days. Get back your PS3!

Argh!!! I'd been mooching off my bro's but he moved out (used it more than he did actually lol). Can't reconcile getting it for one game; I've played everything else I'd be interested in.

I might just have to wait for a backwards compatible next gen or something...
#44TalesRevenantPosted 1/28/2013 12:45:16 AM(edited)
jedinat posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
jedinat posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Ni No Kuni

Argh!!! I'd been mooching off my bro's but he moved out (used it more than he did actually lol). Can't reconcile getting it for one game; I've played everything else I'd be interested in.

I might just have to wait for a backwards compatible next gen or something...

Yeah definitely not just for one game. But for this, MGS4, Uncharted(s), etc. I'd say it's worth a purchase for a PS3!

And PS4 might not be backwards compatible to PS3, so don't put your bets on that. Save up and get a PS3! Ni No Kuni is definitely one of the major reasons you should.

I've played a many RPGs and games in my life, but none have made me love a field music more than Ni No Kuni. Dragon Quest would argue that but still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISbVq8Z9dQM

Honestly have heard nothing as good as this.