Just as I was regaining faith in Nintendo...

#101RazieruPosted 1/27/2013 9:37:30 PM(edited)
ADicoGirl posted...
Well, it's not like it's very difficult to post pictures, especially considering the 3DS has built in cameras, and an sd card to transfer the photos to a computer.

So....when was it ever signed into law that someone has to prove themselves to you all? Man, ain't nobody got time for that.

*uses Falcon PAWNCH to knock people like that off their high horses*

Plus, you're calling people drones,

If the shoe fits....

so you shouldn't be so snippity about being called a troll.

Oh, please. You all still use this archaic label for anything that makes your tummies hurt even slightly. Up the terminology in your tiny word banks for which to insult people with already.

Besides, and since you're obviously not in the know, stuck and dead pixels are a NORM on anything with a damn screen.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#102RedShadowwwPosted 1/27/2013 9:36:27 PM
I think I have one too (a greenish dot at the corner of my screen) and it's only noticeable when the screen is black. I just got my XL today too.
#103ADicoGirlPosted 1/27/2013 9:45:09 PM
Razieru posted...
ADicoGirl posted...
Well, it's not like it's very difficult to post pictures, especially considering the 3DS has built in cameras, and an sd card to transfer the photos to a computer.

So....when was it ever signed into law that someone has to prove themselves to you all? Man, ain't nobody got time for that.

If the shoe fits....

Oh, please. You all still use this archaic label for anything that makes your tummies hurt even slightly. Up the terminology in your tiny word banks for which to insult people with already.

Besides, and since you're obviously not in the know, stuck and dead pixels are a NORM on anything with a damn screen.

I never called him a troll myself. Also, I realize that devices with screens are susceptible to dead pixels, I was more curious to figure out if this was a genuine topic or an attempt to blow the problem out of proportions since the TC the stated it happened to him twice in a row, which is statistically very unlikely (unless the store's employees drop their merchandise quite often, which I wouldn't put it past them to).

Also, TC has spent more time typing responses in this topic than it would take to take a picture, so clearly he/she has time for that.
#104AllaudeenPosted 1/27/2013 9:48:08 PM
ADicoGirl posted...
Razieru posted...
ADicoGirl posted...

If the shoe fits....

I never called him a troll myself. Also, I realize that devices with screens are susceptible to dead pixels, I was more curious to figure out if this was a genuine topic or an attempt to blow the problem out of proportions since the TC the stated it happened to him twice in a row, which is statistically very unlikely (unless the store's employees drop their merchandise quite often, which I wouldn't put it past them to).

Also, TC has spent more time typing responses in this topic than it would take to take a picture, so clearly he/she has time for that.

Add that more time typing than trying to fix the problem.
---
I am so a casual gamer. Add me on backloggery || http://backloggery.com/allaudeen
If you're a Philippine 3ds Gamer, be sure to join the Pinoy 3ds Groups @ FB.
#105Mariofan15Posted 1/27/2013 9:54:37 PM
Seriously? How pathetic can the 3DS board get? Dead pixels are a common problem with the 3DS, and you fanboys demand pictures? It's actually sad.

Lol,common. If this problem is so common,then how come it only happens to the minority of people,huh?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#106kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:56:41 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Seriously? How pathetic can the 3DS board get? Dead pixels are a common problem with the 3DS, and you fanboys demand pictures? It's actually sad.

Lol,common. If this problem is so common,then how come it only happens to the minority of people,huh?

"Common" is subjective.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#107Mariofan15Posted 1/27/2013 9:57:31 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

"Common" is subjective.

Maybe but it still doesnt happen to a lot of people like what's being implied.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#108kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 9:58:33 PM
ADicoGirl posted...
kewldude475 posted...
dillo9000 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Jakerific44 posted...
I demand pics.

...What?

*briefly scrolls through to see no picture link*

Confirmed Troll

Try harder next time

I'm a troll because I didn't post pics of a dead pixel? Saying you have had 3DS' with dead pixels is trolling?

Plus, you're calling people drones, so you shouldn't be so snippity about being called a troll.

No, I only called a known defendrone one. Not someone who was just a Nintendo loyalist today. Also, I don't feel like posting pictures, and if someone think I'm lying (like, seriously?) then they're an idiot.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#109ADicoGirlPosted 1/27/2013 10:10:00 PM
kewldude475 posted...
No, I only called a known defendrone one. Not someone who was just a Nintendo loyalist today.

Fair enough.

Also, I don't feel like posting pictures, and if someone think I'm lying (like, seriously?) then they're an idiot.

Given the statistical (un)likelyhood of getting 2 dead pixel machines in a row, feeling a shadow of doubt isn't unwarranted. That said, I won't bug ya for pictures anymore, since you seem quite reluctant.
#110CronoDynePosted 1/27/2013 10:13:39 PM
kewldude475 posted...
CronoDyne posted...
lol@ Nintendo loyalists blaming the victim.

TC, you said it was discolored. Was it completely black or just a different color?

First it was bluish green then it was white.

It's a stuck pixel then, which is fixable. Dead pixels are black and stay that way forever.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.