Just as I was regaining faith in Nintendo...

#21Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 7:42:19 PM
kewldude475 posted...
But from my experience, they only come up with the 3DS XL. All I'm saying is I thought I could trust Nintendo and their products again (losing faith after the Wii), and then this happens.

I don't see what's got you so hot and bothered. Than again, most of your posts point to you being a Nintendo fanboy, so I'm really wasting my time here.

Hey, I'm not the one that got "hot and bothered", you're the one needlessly getting furious over my post pointing out the flaws in your argument. As I said, dead pixels (in your case these are not dead pixels but rather stuck pixels) are an inherent problem with anything with a screen. They happen and people complain about it with every handheld system ever made. The fact that you happen to be having particularly bad luck with this one system in particular is...well just bad luck for you. As you said "from [your] experience", you never trust an N of 1. Hope you understand.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#22kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:43:10 PM
But yeah StarWars, you might be right. I do have bad luck. Bad luck that I decided to buy a system from a company that has problems making their devices work correctly.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#23Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 7:45:00 PM
kewldude475 posted...
But yeah StarWars, you might be right. I do have bad luck. Bad luck that I decided to buy a system from a company that has problems making their devices work correctly.

That would be poor decision making, not bad luck. And Nintendo has the best track record in hardware fidelity out of any company in the business. If you're going to find something to complain about, you should look for valid flaws. Whining about your own bad luck simply isn't going to get the users here "hot and bothered" ;)
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#24EkaruPosted 1/27/2013 7:45:57 PM
My 3DS XL does not have any dead pixels. So yes, you do have bad luck. Could you not exchange for a third one? I doubt you'd have bad luck three times in a row.
---
3DS FC: 3050-7685-5267
PM me if you wanna play a match with me in Mario Tennis Open.
#25tw1g_007Posted 1/27/2013 7:46:14 PM
Kewl try switching it at some other GameStop.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#26tw1g_007Posted 1/27/2013 7:47:20 PM
Oh and if you happen to get it a third time then inform your parents so they get a lawyer to sue. You can sue on the grounds of "frustration" and "mental anguish". Nintendo will then be forced to settle and you get a nice pay day.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#27kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:47:36 PM
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...
But from my experience, they only come up with the 3DS XL. All I'm saying is I thought I could trust Nintendo and their products again (losing faith after the Wii), and then this happens.

I don't see what's got you so hot and bothered. Than again, most of your posts point to you being a Nintendo fanboy, so I'm really wasting my time here.

Hey, I'm not the one that got "hot and bothered", you're the one needlessly getting furious over my post pointing out the flaws in your argument. As I said, dead pixels (in your case these are not dead pixels but rather stuck pixels) are an inherent problem with anything with a screen. They happen and people complain about it with every handheld system ever made. The fact that you happen to be having particularly bad luck with this one system in particular is...well just bad luck for you. As you said "from [your] experience", you never trust an N of 1. Hope you understand.

Pointing out flaws in m argument? All you said was "ZOMG STAHP BASHING NINTENDO! IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT THEY MAKE DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS TO BUY!!!11!!ELEVEN!!1!!!" All I said was I was startign to trust Nintendo products again, then I get two defective systems in a row, now I don't trust them so much. I don't see any reason for you to go on about how terrible my luck is, and how you need to "point out flaws in my argument". Which you didn't by the way. if Sony made a system with dead pixels (I've been playing Sony systems for a grand total of 7 years, never had a pixel problem) then I wouldn't be very happy about that.

Now, please stop posting this drivel.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#28LorthremarPosted 1/27/2013 7:47:45 PM
Seriously? How pathetic can the 3DS board get? Dead pixels are a common problem with the 3DS, and you fanboys demand pictures? It's actually sad.
---
1. No one f***ing asked.
2. Wrong board, Holmes.
#29Wiiplayer111Posted 1/27/2013 7:49:44 PM
A lot of devices have dead pixels anymore. Also where did you buy it? You always see those horror stories where the Wal-Mart/retail stores distribution guys are kicking around boxes.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#30AllaudeenPosted 1/27/2013 7:54:26 PM
As I remembered there are Dead Pixel Fixes on youtube.
Maybe if you could play it on your 3ds, it would be gone.

It might sound fanboyish to you, but I don't think Nintendo has to do with those dead pixels.
Shipping and Distribution might cause the system to have dead pixels. Justlike one guy said in this post
that the distributor must be kicking the boxes or something.
---
http://backloggery.com/allaudeen
I am so a casual gamer. Add me on backloggery :3