Just as I was regaining faith in Nintendo...

#41OoSubaruoOPosted 1/27/2013 8:02:16 PM
kewldude475 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...
Oh and if you happen to get it a third time then inform your parents so they get a lawyer to sue. You can sue on the grounds of "frustration" and "mental anguish". Nintendo will then be forced to settle and you get a nice pay day.

Ehhh, I'd prefer not to go that route.

Pretty sure he was joking, if not /facepalm.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#42Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 8:03:38 PM
kewldude475 posted...
The "company that makes bad hardware" is what I decided to think of Nintendo as AFTER getting two defective units. Did you think of that? lol.

Anyways, it's NOT poor decision making. Especially when i can (even though it's annoying) exchange it for a new one.

Well I did think of that, but you said you just tried to start trusting Nintendo again so it really wouldn't have made a great deal of sense if that was the case. Then again most of the things you've said here don't make a great deal of sense, but that's the fun in it!
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#43kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:03:54 PM
Allaudeen posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Allaudeen posted...
As I remembered there are Dead Pixel Fixes on youtube.
Maybe if you could play it on your 3ds, it would be gone.

It might sound fanboyish to you, but I don't think Nintendo has to do with those dead pixels.
Shipping and Distribution might cause the system to have dead pixels. Justlike one guy said in this post
that the distributor must be kicking the boxes or something.

Yeah, blaming Nintendo rather than distributors or more likely, manufacturers probably makes more sense overall.

Well you can't pin point them out. Try to fix it yourself first though, using videos, thatis the best advice I could give.
We can't pin point any of them, so meeh...
If dead pixel fix can't fix it then better return it.

Curious: Where did you even buy that system? I had no problems with my 3ds XL

Bought it from my local GameStop. Never had a problem with any system or game I ever bought there.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#44Lord_VishanaPosted 1/27/2013 8:04:39 PM
I have an original 3DS, a Legend of Zelda 3DS and 2 3DS XL's. I honestly havent had any dead pixels on any of mine. I'm truly sorry that you had a bad experience. Just don't allow that to ruin the enjoyment of your system.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#45PokeMasterPosted 1/27/2013 8:05:51 PM
kewldude475 posted...

Oh yeah, you're right! I went to the store and bought more bad luck. How could I forget? I even get the expensive 24 pack!

Completely off-topic, but imagine a world where you could BUY bad luck.

But I'm gonna call bad-luck on you also:

GB Brick, GBPocket, GBC, GBA, DSL x 4, PSP x 4, 3DS x 3 (one is my nephews, but whatever), about 5 different computer monitors and x amount of TV's.

Never any dead or stuck pixels.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#46kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:06:05 PM
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...
The "company that makes bad hardware" is what I decided to think of Nintendo as AFTER getting two defective units. Did you think of that? lol.

Anyways, it's NOT poor decision making. Especially when i can (even though it's annoying) exchange it for a new one.

Well I did think of that, but you said you just tried to start trusting Nintendo again so it really wouldn't have made a great deal of sense if that was the case. Then again most of the things you've said here don't make a great deal of sense, but that's the fun in it!

Trusting them to make good products in general. Not, not trusting them to not make defective products specifically.

And of course they make sense. You just have an honorary Nintendrone Veil over your eyes given to you by Satoru Iwata himself!
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#47OoSubaruoOPosted 1/27/2013 8:06:08 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Allaudeen posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Allaudeen posted...
As I remembered there are Dead Pixel Fixes on youtube.
Maybe if you could play it on your 3ds, it would be gone.

It might sound fanboyish to you, but I don't think Nintendo has to do with those dead pixels.
Shipping and Distribution might cause the system to have dead pixels. Justlike one guy said in this post
that the distributor must be kicking the boxes or something.

Yeah, blaming Nintendo rather than distributors or more likely, manufacturers probably makes more sense overall.

Well you can't pin point them out. Try to fix it yourself first though, using videos, thatis the best advice I could give.
We can't pin point any of them, so meeh...
If dead pixel fix can't fix it then better return it.

Curious: Where did you even buy that system? I had no problems with my 3ds XL

Bought it from my local GameStop. Never had a problem with any system or game I ever bought there.

It's called bad luck dude, just because 2 of your systems have dead pixels, doesn't make it Nintendo's fault.
---
#48AllaudeenPosted 1/27/2013 8:06:42 PM
I avoid them like plague, couldn't give more inputs on that company :|
[There are like so few Gamestops in the Philippines what so ever either]
---
http://backloggery.com/allaudeen
I am so a casual gamer. Add me on backloggery :3
#49Carbuncle009Posted 1/27/2013 8:07:59 PM
Allaudeen posted...
I avoid them like plague, couldn't give more inputs on that company :|
[There are like so few Gamestops in the Philippines what so ever either]

*high fives*
Pinoy PRIDE!!
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#50OoSubaruoOPosted 1/27/2013 8:08:13 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Trusting them to make good products in general. Not, not trusting them to not make defective products specifically.

And of course they make sense. You just have an honorary Nintendrone Veil over your eyes given to you by Satoru Iwata himself!

Resorting to calling people "Nintendrone" or "Fanboy" doesn't help your argument at all.
---