Just as I was regaining faith in Nintendo...

#51ptreemf12Posted 1/27/2013 7:08:22 PM
My XL has one dead pixel that is hardly noticeable on the bottom screen in the top right. It bugged me at first, but now I never notice it, unless I'm looking for it.

It's annoying to say the least, but my XL has been great so far and I don't want to trade it in over something so trivial. These things happen... Bad luck I suppose. Glad I don't have perma dust like some people XD
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#52PSI_IKEPosted 1/27/2013 7:08:28 PM
3DS XL has dead pixels. Thanks Obama.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vCEHpv6Hg&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BOw6QPt1-g
#53kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:09:21 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Allaudeen posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Allaudeen posted...
As I remembered there are Dead Pixel Fixes on youtube.
Maybe if you could play it on your 3ds, it would be gone.

It might sound fanboyish to you, but I don't think Nintendo has to do with those dead pixels.
Shipping and Distribution might cause the system to have dead pixels. Justlike one guy said in this post
that the distributor must be kicking the boxes or something.

Yeah, blaming Nintendo rather than distributors or more likely, manufacturers probably makes more sense overall.

Well you can't pin point them out. Try to fix it yourself first though, using videos, thatis the best advice I could give.
We can't pin point any of them, so meeh...
If dead pixel fix can't fix it then better return it.

Curious: Where did you even buy that system? I had no problems with my 3ds XL

Bought it from my local GameStop. Never had a problem with any system or game I ever bought there.

It's called bad luck dude, just because 2 of your systems have dead pixels, doesn't make it Nintendo's fault.

So then whose fault is it. At least give an example of someone's fault like the manufacturer.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#54kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:10:53 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...
The "company that makes bad hardware" is what I decided to think of Nintendo as AFTER getting two defective units. Did you think of that? lol.

Anyways, it's NOT poor decision making. Especially when i can (even though it's annoying) exchange it for a new one.

Well I did think of that, but you said you just tried to start trusting Nintendo again so it really wouldn't have made a great deal of sense if that was the case. Then again most of the things you've said here don't make a great deal of sense, but that's the fun in it!

Trusting them to make good products in general. Not, not trusting them to not make defective products specifically.

And of course they make sense. You just have an honorary Nintendrone Veil over your eyes given to you by Satoru Iwata himself!

Resorting to calling people "Nintendrone" or "Fanboy" doesn't help your argument at all.

I don't call him that just because of this, he constantly argues with people who say anything bad that relates to Nintendo. And I wasn't trying to "help my argument" anyways.
---
#55NekoakumaPosted 1/27/2013 7:11:36 PM
Doesn't Sharp make the screens for Nintendo?
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#56Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 7:11:43 PM
kewldude475 posted...
So then whose fault is it. At least give an example of someone's fault like the manufacturer.

It's no one's "fault", it's a natural phenomenon that just happens. Not every product made will come out perfectly, in fact no product ever made always came out perfectly. I honestly am having a hard time believing that you need this explained to you. This goes back to the flaws in your argument of thinking that you matter and that what happened to you is representative of what happens to the majority. The numbers speak for themselves, Nintendo is, and always has been, number one in terms of making quality hardware. Your bad luck doesn't change that, I'm sorry to tell you.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#57Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 7:12:58 PM
kewldude475 posted...
I don't call him that just because of this, he constantly argues with people who say anything bad that relates to Nintendo. And I wasn't trying to "help my argument" anyways.

Well if you're going to stalk me then please do it right. I don't do anything of the sort and I freely admonish Nintendo for actual problems that they have. But nonsense like this I just have to laugh at, as I think we all are. Thanks for the entertainment, TC! :)
---
#58kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:14:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#59kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:17:10 PM
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...

It's no one's "fault", it's a natural phenomenon that just happens. Not every product made will come out perfectly, in fact no product ever made always came out perfectly. I honestly am having a hard time believing that you need this explained to you. This goes back to the flaws in your argument of thinking that you matter and that what happened to you is representative of what happens to the majority. The numbers speak for themselves, Nintendo is, and always has been, number one in terms of making quality hardware. Your bad luck doesn't change that, I'm sorry to tell you.

Yeah, because the 3DS was made naturally. It's not like an earthquake, or even death, which happens regardless of whether someone initiates the process or not. 3DS was not made naturally. Your point is moot. Systems will have failures, doesn't mean I'll like it, or still continue to praise companies when it happens. In fact, if it happens to me twice in a row, it'll probably be the opposite.
---
#60Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 7:17:40 PM
kewldude475 posted...
No, only a turbo neckbeard defendrone would laugh at it. And I'd laugh too, but your idiocy is just too annoying for me to find funny. But the worst part about it is you probably think you're absolutely right, when... you're obviously not.

I'm glad we finally got to the part of the show where you start mindlessly trying to insult me since your topic was a complete failure and your initial argument was proven completely invalid. Judging by how you post, a comment about my mother should be next on the list ;) And to be completely honest with you, the scariest part of all of this is the idea that you don't see what a joke you've made of yourself here.
---