Just as I was regaining faith in Nintendo...

#61AllaudeenPosted 1/27/2013 8:19:18 PM
yo'h guys Chill >...<
---
http://backloggery.com/allaudeen
I am so a casual gamer. Add me on backloggery :3
#62kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:19:44 PM
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...
No, only a turbo neckbeard defendrone would laugh at it. And I'd laugh too, but your idiocy is just too annoying for me to find funny. But the worst part about it is you probably think you're absolutely right, when... you're obviously not.

I'm glad we finally got to the part of the show where you start mindlessly trying to insult me since your topic was a complete failure and your initial argument was proven completely invalid. Judging by how you post, a comment about my mother should be next on the list ;) And to be completely honest with you, the scariest part of all of this is the idea that you don't see what a joke you've made of yourself here.

Nothing was ever "proven". Please show me where you "proved" anything. And no, your mother has nothing to do with this, just some dude who probably spend a lot of time watching Star Wars movies and going to conventions. Jokes and assumptions aside, you make me sick. I'm seriously considering putting someone (AKA you) on my ignore list for the first time, you're just that sickening.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#63Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 8:20:35 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Yeah, because the 3DS was made naturally. It's not like an earthquake, or even death, which happens regardless of whether someone initiates the process or not. 3DS was not made naturally. Your point is moot. Systems will have failures, doesn't mean I'll like it, or still continue to praise companies when it happens. In fact, if it happens to me twice in a row, it'll probably be the opposite.

So you entirely missed the point, eh? Of course it wasn't made naturally, it's a machine, but nothing is ever made perfect all of the time. Every device that has ever been made with a screen in it (in the mass market of course) has had units that had this exact same problem. You happened to run into this problem twice due to your bad luck, and rather than rolling with it like most well adjusted people, you decided to have a massive temper tantrum on the internet about how Nintendo is bad even though this is entirely not under their control in the first place. Anyone with even the most basic understanding of the world would know that, as everyone else in this topic has shown to you.

Now please, let's get back to you making more hilarious comments!
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#64Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 8:21:38 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Nothing was ever "proven". Please show me where you "proved" anything. And no, your mother has nothing to do with this, just some dude who probably spend a lot of time watching Star Wars movies and going to conventions. Jokes and assumptions aside, you make me sick. I'm seriously considering putting someone (AKA you) on my ignore list for the first time, you're just that sickening.

Haha, you really are having a fit at being wrong, haven't seen someone this sour in quite awhile!
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#65kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:23:26 PM
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Yeah, because the 3DS was made naturally. It's not like an earthquake, or even death, which happens regardless of whether someone initiates the process or not. 3DS was not made naturally. Your point is moot. Systems will have failures, doesn't mean I'll like it, or still continue to praise companies when it happens. In fact, if it happens to me twice in a row, it'll probably be the opposite.

So you entirely missed the point, eh? Of course it wasn't made naturally, it's a machine, but nothing is ever made perfect all of the time. Every device that has ever been made with a screen in it (in the mass market of course) has had units that had this exact same problem. You happened to run into this problem twice due to your bad luck, and rather than rolling with it like most well adjusted people, you decided to have a massive temper tantrum on the internet about how Nintendo is bad even though this is entirely not under their control in the first place. Anyone with even the most basic understanding of the world would know that, as everyone else in this topic has shown to you.

Now please, let's get back to you making more hilarious comments!

Nothing is perfect, and it's the fault of the manufacturer. Also, luck doesn't exist. It's the fault of whoever made it for making a system with defects. I don't know how I can explain this better so that you can understand. And no one had a tantrum. if anything, you just continue to nerdrage. I imagine it's because of Disney buying the rights to Starwars. Don't take it out on me please.
---
#66PokeMasterPosted 1/27/2013 8:23:47 PM
Did anyone miss the part where I said the screens are made by Sharp?
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#67AllaudeenPosted 1/27/2013 8:24:29 PM
PokeMaster posted...
Did anyone miss the part where I said the screens are made by Sharp?

I think they did.
---
I am so a casual gamer. Add me on backloggery || http://backloggery.com/allaudeen
If you're a Philippine 3ds Gamer, be sure to join the Pinoy 3ds Groups @ FB.
#68Rurouni720Posted 1/27/2013 8:24:44 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Allaudeen posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Allaudeen posted...
As I remembered there are Dead Pixel Fixes on youtube.
Maybe if you could play it on your 3ds, it would be gone.

It might sound fanboyish to you, but I don't think Nintendo has to do with those dead pixels.
Shipping and Distribution might cause the system to have dead pixels. Justlike one guy said in this post
that the distributor must be kicking the boxes or something.

Yeah, blaming Nintendo rather than distributors or more likely, manufacturers probably makes more sense overall.

Well you can't pin point them out. Try to fix it yourself first though, using videos, thatis the best advice I could give.
We can't pin point any of them, so meeh...
If dead pixel fix can't fix it then better return it.

Curious: Where did you even buy that system? I had no problems with my 3ds XL

Bought it from my local GameStop. Never had a problem with any system or game I ever bought there.

Was it new or used?
#69kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:26:50 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Allaudeen posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Allaudeen posted...
As I remembered there are Dead Pixel Fixes on youtube.
Maybe if you could play it on your 3ds, it would be gone.

It might sound fanboyish to you, but I don't think Nintendo has to do with those dead pixels.
Shipping and Distribution might cause the system to have dead pixels. Justlike one guy said in this post
that the distributor must be kicking the boxes or something.

Yeah, blaming Nintendo rather than distributors or more likely, manufacturers probably makes more sense overall.

Well you can't pin point them out. Try to fix it yourself first though, using videos, thatis the best advice I could give.
We can't pin point any of them, so meeh...
If dead pixel fix can't fix it then better return it.

Curious: Where did you even buy that system? I had no problems with my 3ds XL

Bought it from my local GameStop. Never had a problem with any system or game I ever bought there.

Was it new or used?

Both were new.
---
#70kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:27:57 PM
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Haha, you really are having a fit at being wrong, haven't seen someone this sour in quite awhile!

But I don't think I'm wrong. If anything, blaming Nintendo directly (as in, acting like they actually MADE the product with their own hands) was wrong.
---