Just as I was regaining faith in Nintendo...

#71Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 8:28:11 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Nothing is perfect, and it's the fault of the manufacturer. Also, luck doesn't exist. It's the fault of whoever made it for making a system with defects. I don't know how I can explain this better so that you can understand. And no one had a tantrum. if anything, you just continue to nerdrage. I imagine it's because of Disney buying the rights to Starwars. Don't take it out on me please.

Actually I'm quite pleased that Disney has bought the rights to Star Wars :) And you're the only one here screaming about how someone has made them "sick". I had no idea I had such a profound impact on you, truly.

As for it being the fault of the manufacturer, did you honestly think that Nintendo was responsible for that when it was made clear that someone else made the screens (Sharp, as mentioned numerous times in this topic)? And as I said, it happens to ALL electronics, so to go on a big tantrum like this because it happened to you, blaming the wrong people...it seems a bit silly, don't you think? I understand it can be upsetting to not have your new toy work just as expected, but you really need to get a hold of yourself. You can't fly off the handle like this every time something doesn't go your way, especially if you're going to make silly claims like you did here.

M'kay? :)
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#72Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 8:30:06 PM
kewldude475 posted...
But I don't think I'm wrong. If anything, blaming Nintendo directly (as in, acting like they actually MADE the product with their own hands) was wrong.

You made a topic that you even acknowledge was blaming the wrong people. You then state that you weren't wrong. And you don't see the problem there. Yup.

It was also wrong to have a fit over this at all, as this is a problem with all hardware with screens. There is nothing special about the 3DS XL that makes it have more defects. You're just taking your own personal experiences and generalizing them. You're taking your own bad luck and applying it to everyone. That's also wrong, and that was the crux of this topic.
---
#73kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:32:16 PM
Starwars4J posted...
Actually I'm quite pleased that Disney has bought the rights to Star Wars :) And you're the only one here screaming about how someone has made them "sick". I had no idea I had such a profound impact on you, truly.

Then stop nerdraging. And yes, you did have an impact on me. I've never seen someone post something so stupid, while thinking they were being smart.

As for it being the fault of the manufacturer, did you honestly think that Nintendo was responsible for that when it was made clear that someone else made the screens (Sharp, as mentioned numerous times in this topic)? And as I said, it happens to ALL electronics, so to go on a big tantrum like this because it happened to you, blaming the wrong people...it seems a bit silly, don't you think? I understand it can be upsetting to not have your new toy work just as expected, but you really need to get a hold of yourself. You can't fly off the handle like this every time something doesn't go your way, especially if you're going to make silly claims like you did here.

lol @ acting like you were paying attention to the Sharp screen comments. And I'm not mad things didn't go my way, I'm just expressing my disappointment in my experience with the 3DS, yet you felt the need to defend Nintendo with everything you had. Please go make some friends.

---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#74kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:38:21 PM
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...
But I don't think I'm wrong. If anything, blaming Nintendo directly (as in, acting like they actually MADE the product with their own hands) was wrong.

You made a topic that you even acknowledge was blaming the wrong people. You then state that you weren't wrong. And you don't see the problem there. Yup.

It was also wrong to have a fit over this at all, as this is a problem with all hardware with screens. There is nothing special about the 3DS XL that makes it have more defects. You're just taking your own personal experiences and generalizing them. You're taking your own bad luck and applying it to everyone. That's also wrong, and that was the crux of this topic.

Hey, it's still Nintendo that is responsible for having the 3DS made, so my blame is not entirely misplaced. It's not like I blamed McDonalds for my terrible 3DS XL experience. And I never generalized anything. I only said I had more faith in Nintendo until this ordeal happened. Then you strolled on in, nerd raging, and defending, and when someone calls you out on your behavior, calling them a stalker (which is extremely nonsensical for obvious reasons).
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#75so64Posted 1/27/2013 8:38:39 PM
PSI_IKE posted...
3DS XL has dead pixels. Thanks Obama.

http://i.imgur.com/xe5aLWc.gif
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com What is love?...Baby don't hurt me no more...3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
#76Starwars4JPosted 1/27/2013 8:43:13 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Hey, it's still Nintendo that is responsible for having the 3DS made, so my blame is not entirely misplaced. It's not like I blamed McDonalds for my terrible 3DS XL experience. And I never generalized anything. I only said I had more faith in Nintendo until this ordeal happened. Then you strolled on in, nerd raging, and defending, and when someone calls you out on your behavior, calling them a stalker (which is extremely nonsensical for obvious reasons).

No, it was misplaced as they did not make the screens, and the screens are entirely within the window of what's expected of them as made by Sharp. You should realistically have no complaints at all, other than your own bad luck for running into a relatively obscure problem not once, but twice. Unfortunately we can't help you with that.

And you should really learn what raging is. It's what you're doing, screaming, insulting, and getting "sickened". I've been perfectly happy this entire conversation, given that you're following the typical course of denial and whining I've seen on this site a million times. I am convinced that you're not a troll though, you're just crying out not unlike an infant who has soiled his diaper. You're upset at the circumstances and are looking for someone to blame, so we really should be more forgiving when examining your logic, as you really aren't using any.

But as fun as this has been (I do like putting trolls in their place), I have a long drive ahead of me. I'll be back in about two hours though. Have an excellent evening, and on a serious note, I hope you do take away what has happened here and apply it to future situations when you're upset so you don't make yourself look like a fool in a situation when you're around people you actually know or that actually will matter to you, as you really won't ever be able to live that down.
---
#77PokeMasterPosted 1/27/2013 8:43:37 PM
You know what this thread needs?

A pancake vs waffle debate.

I'm all for waffles. Anyone with me?
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#78ADicoGirlPosted 1/27/2013 8:44:23 PM
My A button fell off of two 3DSXL's in a row.
#79AllaudeenPosted 1/27/2013 8:45:06 PM
PokeMaster posted...
You know what this thread needs?

A pancake vs waffle debate.

I'm all for waffles. Anyone with me?

Nachos
---
I am so a casual gamer. Add me on backloggery || http://backloggery.com/allaudeen
If you're a Philippine 3ds Gamer, be sure to join the Pinoy 3ds Groups @ FB.
#80KingJaggiPosted 1/27/2013 8:45:07 PM
ADicoGirl posted...
My A button fell off of two 3DSXL's in a row.

My top screen fell off.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!