Just as I was regaining faith in Nintendo...

#81ADicoGirlPosted 1/27/2013 7:47:02 PM
KingJaggi posted...
ADicoGirl posted...
My A button fell off of two 3DSXL's in a row.

My top screen fell off.

On two 3DS's in a row? Or just one?
#82NekoakumaPosted 1/27/2013 7:47:49 PM
The 3D broke on my 3DS, so now all I have is a piece of S.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#83KingJaggiPosted 1/27/2013 7:48:12 PM
ADicoGirl posted...
KingJaggi posted...
ADicoGirl posted...

My top screen fell off.

five.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#84McMarblesPosted 1/27/2013 7:48:20 PM
Hey, I just talked to Reggie and he told me he personally wrecked your pixels. After I beat him up he promised not to do it anymore.

But seriously, you just have crappy luck. I have two different monitors with stuck pixels, and my PSP has a discolored screen. These things just happen sometimes.
---
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#85ADicoGirlPosted 1/27/2013 7:52:58 PM
KingJaggi posted...
ADicoGirl posted...
KingJaggi posted...
ADicoGirl posted...

My top screen fell off.

five.

You could try gluing some of your bottom screens where the top screen used to be, then you would have two touch screens instead of one, which makes it better than ever. (I should warn you though that with glue, the screens are extra susceptible to falling off).
#86KneekickerPosted 1/27/2013 7:54:51 PM
I can't believe a topic like this is reaching 100...
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#87randomshemsPosted 1/27/2013 7:56:06 PM
rub the dead pixel with your finger while pressing down it'll rub it into place and fix it happened to me and it was great :P
#88FefnirOmega13Posted 1/27/2013 7:56:23 PM
both of you need to get a room and just **** already
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#89ADicoGirlPosted 1/27/2013 7:57:33 PM
randomshems posted...
rub the dead pixel with your finger while pressing down it'll rub it into place and fix it happened to me and it was great :P

I thought you were going to suggest CPR for the dead pixel for a second there...
#90kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:03:17 PM
Starwars4J posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Hey, it's still Nintendo that is responsible for having the 3DS made, so my blame is not entirely misplaced. It's not like I blamed McDonalds for my terrible 3DS XL experience. And I never generalized anything. I only said I had more faith in Nintendo until this ordeal happened. Then you strolled on in, nerd raging, and defending, and when someone calls you out on your behavior, calling them a stalker (which is extremely nonsensical for obvious reasons).

No, it was misplaced as they did not make the screens, and the screens are entirely within the window of what's expected of them as made by Sharp. You should realistically have no complaints at all, other than your own bad luck for running into a relatively obscure problem not once, but twice. Unfortunately we can't help you with that.

And you should really learn what raging is. It's what you're doing, screaming, insulting, and getting "sickened". I've been perfectly happy this entire conversation, given that you're following the typical course of denial and whining I've seen on this site a million times. I am convinced that you're not a troll though, you're just crying out not unlike an infant who has soiled his diaper. You're upset at the circumstances and are looking for someone to blame, so we really should be more forgiving when examining your logic, as you really aren't using any.

But as fun as this has been (I do like putting trolls in their place), I have a long drive ahead of me. I'll be back in about two hours though. Have an excellent evening, and on a serious note, I hope you do take away what has happened here and apply it to future situations when you're upset so you don't make yourself look like a fool in a situation when you're around people you actually know or that actually will matter to you, as you really won't ever be able to live that down.

I'm done arguing with you. Now it's just he said she said.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475